It is currently 04/28/24 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
PostPosted: 11/16/09 5:56 am • # 1 
Administrator

I would dearly LOVE to see Karl Rove and Darth Cheney sharing a small cell, and spending eternity with each other�~ given a choice, I MUCH prefer MY prez bowing in respect than strolling hand-in-hand and kissing ~ on the lips ~ the latter is a sign of something, but I'm not sure I'd label it "respect" ~�Image�~ Sooz�

By Faiz Shakir at 9:55 am

Rove Attacks Obama For Bowing: He Should Do What All Presidents Have Done And 'Not Bow To Monarchies'

This morning on Fox & Friends, former Bush adviser Karl Rove appeared on the program to bash President Obama for paying a respectful bow before the Japanese Emperor. Leading into the segment, co-host Steve Doocy claimed that there is a "long-standing precedent going back to the founding" of the U.S. that "American presidents don't bow to anybody." Doocy might want to do some research on President Eisenhower.

Calling the bow "inappropriate," Rove wondered, "what's that all about?" He added that Obama "simply can't get it right" and that the bow is part of Obama's "world-wide apology tour." Rove concluded his assault with this final jab:

Quote:

I think it's best if American presidents do what they have always done - which is to stand for our small "r" republican values and do not bow to monarchies.

Watch it:

It's true. Unlike Obama, Bush did not have a general policy of showing respect to world leaders. Instead, he opted for a special policy of showing particularly reverent displays of affection toward monarchs he liked. Presumably, Rove would have no complaints had Obama kissed and held hands with the Japanese Emperor:

PostPosted: 11/16/09 8:04 am • # 2 
Editorialist

F*&K
KARL
ROVE

PostPosted: 11/16/09 8:29 am • # 3 
Administrator

No thanks ~ Image ~ even if he were the last man alive, the alternative is still FAR preferable to me ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 11/16/09 8:42 am • # 4 
Editorialist

sooz08 wrote:
No thanks ~ Image ~ even if he were the last man alive, the alternative is still FAR preferable to me ~

Sooz

HAHAHAHA. you know, i could not think what else to say.

PostPosted: 11/16/09 11:16 am • # 5 
Administrator

Gotta love those Energizers, eh? [img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif[/img]

PostPosted: 11/16/09 1:57 pm • # 6 
lol, oskar..........how rude. She may have meant women, or celibacy as the alternative and not "energizers".

PostPosted: 11/17/09 4:06 am • # 7 
Administrator

LMAO, Katy and oskar ~ I just saw your #4 and #5 posts ~ clarification/confession: at the time I made my comment about "alternative", the thought that really raced thru my mind was that I would prefer to remain horny for life than have "physical relations" with Karl Rove ~ i.e., celibacy ~ but I gotta admit that BOTH "energizers" and women are "alternatives" ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 11/17/09 4:11 am • # 8 
Editorialist

Karl Rove would stomp on a kitten if he thought it would demonize Obama. There is no bar too low for him to slither under.

PostPosted: 11/17/09 5:18 am • # 9 
Editorialist

Chaos333 wrote:
Karl Rove would stomp on a kitten if he thought it would demonize Obama. There is no bar too low for him to slither under.

don't hold back, Chaos. tell us what you REALLY think.

PostPosted: 11/17/09 6:15 am • # 10 
Totally agree Chaos.

Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ] New Topic Add Reply