It is currently 05/18/24 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: yuku chat
PostPosted: 11/17/09 1:15 pm • # 1 
Administrator

yuku's chat is still down ~ there has been no real update, other than repeating "it will be back soon" ~ the challenge is translating the definition of "soon" ~ because our chat is fairly active most evenings, we still have the substitute chat module installed, which is accessible via the "VOC CHAT II" button underneath the headlines in our header ~ please feel free to use it ~ if you enter chat and no one else is there yet, you can set an option for a sound when someone enters the room and posts ~ that way, you can minimize the chat window and do other stuff until you hear the sound ~

I also want to thank all who took part in our first anniversary/birthday chat last night ~ we had lots of people, lots of fun, and lots of laughs ~ our chat is fairly active most evenings ~ so we hope you'll all stop into chat more often ~ all are welcome ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 11/17/09 2:01 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

Thanks for organizing it and putting it out there sooz, as well as making sure we had a place to do it. I have the bare bones of the poem we started--i'll post a rough version approximately whenever i get around to it. Hahaha

PostPosted: 11/18/09 4:53 am • # 3 
Administrator

Here is the somewhat cryptic update from yuku help ~ since our chat is used primarily in the evenings, I'm thinking we can wait until later to delete/reinstall the chat module ~ but at least there is "light at the end of the tunnel" ~ Sooz

"Chat is still being worked on at this time, but you will be able to chat even though some things still need to be sorted out.
If your chat room is still not in working order, please delete it and create a new one.
Thank you again for your patience while our chat server is undergoing maintenance."

PostPosted: 11/18/09 5:00 am • # 4 
I'll go do it now sooz.

PostPosted: 11/18/09 5:03 am • # 5 
They've paid the bill. It works again.

PostPosted: 11/18/09 5:07 am • # 6 
Administrator

LOL ~ I just messaged you, saying it can easily wait until later since our chat is usually used in evenings ~ but ... oh well ~ and THANKS!

Sooz

PostPosted: 11/18/09 4:16 pm • # 7 
Administrator

It is now 916p [cst] and I am heading into YUKU's chat [enter thru the board, NOT the button] ~ some of the "toys" are still missing, including registering who is in there ~ but it works ~

Sooz

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ] New Topic Add Reply