It is currently 05/12/24 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
PostPosted: 11/21/09 5:36 am • # 1 
Editorialist

We all have our guilty TV pleasures. Things we watch but are sort of ashamed to admit we watch. Im totally addicted to the ninja warrior show, and now ive addicted by sister and my best friend. Im shameless. LOL

I wonder if anyone watches this and if you dont what is your guilty pleasure TV show that you would rather your high falutin accquaintences don't know about. I have some others but i will wait for others to reveal theirs before i reveal more. Done want to be the only weirdo in the room. LOL

PostPosted: 11/21/09 6:46 am • # 2 
Editorialist

For what it's worth, I'm addicted to Mafia Wars on facebook, Blue. lol

I watch all sorts of wierd stuff. Everybody needs a little junk food for the brain once in a while.

PostPosted: 11/21/09 10:50 am • # 3 
UFC... it's the most violent "reality TV" I've ever seen - the blood is sickening - but it's fascinating while trying to understand what compells someone to actually enjoy getting the crap beat out of him - or- beating the crap out of someone else.

PostPosted: 11/21/09 10:59 am • # 4 
I've never even heard of the ninja show....or the G4 channel. But, ha ha, yes, Chaos, I've also gotten myself addicted to Mafia Wars. [img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif[/img] It's the game I most love to hate. [img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply