It is currently 05/18/24 7:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
 Post subject: Cain's Paln B
PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:01 am • # 1 
Editorialist

Just watched Herman's mid-day speech.  He has decided not to seek nomination for Presidency, preferring instead to become America's Conscience And Savior via a new web site.

PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:04 am • # 2 
Administrator

Horny Hermie is gonna save Murrica?

PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:04 am • # 3 
Editorialist

grampatom wrote:
Just watched Herman's mid-day speech.  He has decided not to seek nomination for Presidency, preferring instead to become America's Conscience And Savior via a new web site.
I wonder if he'll become the conscience before or after his wife divorces him for infidelity.

PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:08 am • # 4 
Editorialist

grampatom wrote:
unfortunately, this probably improves Gingrich's chances of becoming the nominee.

PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:17 am • # 5 
Administrator

jimwilliam wrote:
grampatom wrote:
I wonder if he'll become the conscience before or after his wife divorces him for infidelity.

From what I've read in the last couple of days, jim, albeit from "unnamed family friends", his wife has long known of his infidelities [yes, plural] ~ and didn't much care until it all started going public ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:17 am • # 6 
Editorialist

Cain is big buddies with one of the other candidates...I think Romney.  He said he's going to be giving an endorsement vey soon. Probably his supporters will go to Gingrich anyway, since Cain's candidacy is supposedly an anyone-but-Romney phenomenon.

PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:19 am • # 7 
It's the same result we would have seen even if there had been no bimbo eruptions.

Sooz, it sounds like you're criticizing his wife.

PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:19 am • # 8 
Administrator

macroscopic wrote:
grampatom wrote:
unfortunately, this probably improves Gingrich's chances of becoming the nominee.

Your prediction is my thought too, mac ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:27 am • # 9 
Editorialist

grampatom wrote:
Cain is big buddies with one of the other candidates...I think Romney.  He said he's going to be giving an endorsement vey soon. Probably his supporters will go to Gingrich anyway, since Cain's candidacy is supposedly an anyone-but-Romney phenomenon.
it is the teabag support.  it favors Gingrich significantly.

PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:28 am • # 10 
Administrator

gopqed wrote:
It's the same result we would have seen even if there had been no bimbo eruptions.

I'm not really criticizing Gloria, gop ~ I see Herman Cain as an arrogant and selfish ass, so I don't understand why any woman would stay with him ~ but if [big IF, given the "unnamed family friends"] she's accepted his infidelities for years, then I don't see her as suddenly becoming an injured spouse ~ and I'm guessing Cain dropped out to avoid the embarrassment/humiliation of losing, rather than any deep concern for his wife and family ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 12/03/11 8:37 am • # 11 
Editorialist

sooz08 wrote:
gopqed wrote:

I'm not really criticizing Gloria, gop ~ I see Herman Cain as an arrogant and selfish ass, so I don't understand why any woman would stay with him ~ but if [big IF, given the "unnamed family friends"] she's accepted his infidelities for years, then I don't see her as suddenly becoming an injured spouse ~ and I'm guessing Cain dropped out to avoid the embarrassment/humiliation of losing, rather than any deep concern for his wife and family ~

Sooz

But it wasn't public knowledge then. 

PostPosted: 12/03/11 11:38 am • # 12 
Suspending his campaign rather than ending it allows him to continue to collect money and spend in pretty much as he chooses.....

PostPosted: 12/03/11 12:30 pm • # 13 
Just like Sarah...

Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ] New Topic Add Reply