It is currently 05/20/24 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
PostPosted: 12/13/11 5:23 am • # 1 
Administrator

'I've never seen a report like this before,' TTC spokesman says
CBC News Posted: Dec 13, 2011 2:22 AM ET Last Updated: Dec 13, 2011 10:51 AM ET

A couple has been charged with engaging in a lewd act on a Toronto subway after another passenger complained he saw them having sex.

The two were visible to other passengers, one of whom captured a video of the episode and posted it on a website that includes "uncut" material.

The amorous pair were on a southbound train at about 2:30 p.m. ET Sunday at the Spadina station, when the complaint was made, various media reports said. A passenger reached up and pushed the yellow emergency strip. Apparently intoxicated and unwilling to stop, the couple got off the train and continued on the station platform tiles.

"I've never seen a report like this before," Toronto Transit Commission spokesman Brad Ross told a newspaper. "But that just means that nobody's been caught."

The train was halted for 14 minutes, waiting for police to arrive, evidently giving the couple time to complete the task. Officers took them to Mount Sinai Hospital on University Avenue, given their level of intoxication.

The subway system is a public place, the TTC spokesman said.

"There are children, of course, and other customers, and engaging in sexual activity is something you might not want to do," he was reported as saying.

"My advice to others who wish to engage in public displays of affection of this nature is to get a room."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/12/13/toronto-subway-sex.html

PostPosted: 12/13/11 5:39 am • # 2 
Editorialist

"My advice to others who wish to engage in public displays of affection of this nature is to get a room."

Huh!  What is this guy?  A Conservative?  How can you have a public display in your own room. 

PostPosted: 12/13/11 5:41 am • # 3 
Administrator

The un-CBC version.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/40855

PostPosted: 12/13/11 6:07 am • # 4 
I've seen a lot of things in Toronto, but nothing like that.

PostPosted: 12/13/11 6:12 am • # 5 
Editorialist

Sidartha wrote:
I've seen a lot of things in Toronto, but nothing like that.
I suppose it beats standing there with that dull, glazed, lights are on but nobody's home look on your face while you're waiting for the next train.  Besides, the Leafs were playing on tv that night and he wanted to get the "I love you", "you never pay attention to me" crap out of the way before the puck dropped.

PostPosted: 12/13/11 6:14 am • # 6 
Administrator

There's that time at the Skydome...

PostPosted: 12/13/11 8:02 am • # 7 
Administrator

Reckon the couple in the OP weren't among those surveyed... no lack of spontenity there. [img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Canadians have less sex, lack spontaneity, poll finds
CBC News Posted: Dec 13, 2011 10:47 AM ET
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2011 11:03 AM ET

When it comes to sex, Canadians are having less, are good at making excuses to avoid it and lack spontaneity, according to a newly released international poll.

The survey found that Canadians between the ages of 46 and 60 have sex an average of 1.35 times a week. The global average is 1.41. People in Portugal and Mexico have the most sex at 1.96 and 1.89 times a week respectively.

Canadians also like to plan more to have sex. Globally, 86 per cent see sex as a spontaneous act, but in Canada that falls to 79 per cent.

Canadians tend to use excuses to avoid sex with more than 40 per cent of respondents admitting to doing this. Top excuses were fatigue (71 per cent), muscle aches and pains (29 per cent) and headaches and joint pain (24 per cent).

More than 13,000 adults in 13 countries took part in the online survey conducted for the pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly Canada, which manufactures drugs for erectile dysfunction.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/ca...urvey-canada-boring.html

PostPosted: 12/13/11 3:48 pm • # 8 
Editorialist

jimwilliam wrote:

Huh!  What is this guy?  A Conservative?  How can you have a public display in your own room. 

The internet, of course!Image

PostPosted: 12/13/11 5:24 pm • # 9 
Editorialist

Canadians also like to plan more to have sex.

Well yeah. Can't miss the hockey game! Image........of course there is a way to do both............Image

Lmao Chaos!

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ] New Topic Add Reply