It is currently 03/28/24 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
PostPosted: 12/25/11 9:29 am • # 1 
Editorialist

http://www.politicususa.com/en/mitt-romney-naughty-nice?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politicus+USA+%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

The 2011 Political Naughty Or Nice List: Mitt Romney
December 25, 2011
By Jason Easley

As Santa has made his list and checked it twice, and PoliticusUSA is doing the same. Find out who has been naughty and nice in the world of politics. Next up, Mitt Romney.

Mitt Romney

Hrafnkell Haraldsson- Naughty, for demonstrating that he is nothing more than a serial liar and the man least in need of a swift-boating in American politics because he has already sunk his own boat.

Adalia Woodbury- Naughty. Mitt Romney's lump of coal was earned the day he declared that corporations are people too. Mitt's lump of coal will be wrapped in Bernie Saunders proposal to return the first Amendment to natural persons. Mitt has done a lot of flip-flopping on matters such as healthcare, equality for the LGBT community (http://www.huffingtonpost...-abortion_n_1152738.html ) choice for women, and global warming. Santa thinks Mitt needs some help so he will be getting stylish flip-flops in his stocking as well.

Ray Medeiros Jr.– Naughty. Mitt Romney for running to become the FIRST professional job outsourcing President.

Janine Wallace- Naughty. Mitt should have coal in his stocking as he is too preoccupied with looking pretty and changing his topical stance more often than teenagers change their underwear.

Jason Easley- Naughty. Mitt Romney is a very special presidential candidate. It is rare to see such empty, and characterless candidate advance so far. Romney stands for nothing, but blind political ambition. Those who vote for him should be aware that they have absolutely no idea what they are voting for.

Paul Yeager- Naughty. I kept flip-flopping between naughty and nice, but Santa doesn't like little rich establishment boys who try to pretend that they're average Americans, especially when they pretend to not like the health care system that they invented.

Cassandra Vert- NAUGHTY. Mitt Romney reminds me of people playing roles in movies. First is Cruella DeVil's butler in the first live-action 101 Dalmatians movie. Early in the movie, she asks him, “What sort of sycophant are you?â€

PostPosted: 12/25/11 4:57 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

This reminds me of the Xmas card we got for our boss. It had a snowman on the front, peering into a gift bag and saying "What is this? Two lumps of coal?"

On the inside it's the snowman saying: " I can see! I can see!

Still makes me giggle.

PostPosted: 12/26/11 8:23 am • # 3 
Editorialist

roseanne wrote:
This reminds me of the Xmas card we got for our boss. It had a snowman on the front, peering into a gift bag and saying "What is this? Two lumps of coal?"

On the inside it's the snowman saying: " I can see! I can see!

Still makes me giggle.

Saw one last night where the snowman's back is showing and a shocked looking crowd is staring at it because it had two carrots.

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ] New Topic Add Reply