It is currently 05/17/24 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
PostPosted: 11/07/12 7:39 pm • # 1 
Administrator

Election Day is over and America has re-elected Barack Obama as president of the United States. Well, half of America at least. Bill O’Reilly reacted to the election during his Talking Points Memo, asking his audience, “What the heck happened last night?”

O’Reilly thought Mitt Romney was a good choice to run against President Obama because of his economic experience. The Factor host believed early on that polling was insignificant and the debates would be the real test. This was proven when Romney gained a major boost after the first presidential debate.

Part of the problem, O’Reilly pointed out, was that Romney did not seize the moment. Rather, his campaign played it conservative by managing his appearances and tightly scripting his media response.
Read more at :puke Foxnewsinsider.com :puke

PostPosted: 11/07/12 7:41 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

Why do you read that crap jab? It's going to give you heartburn.

I prescribe several hours of the daily show as an antidote. Now change your lifestyle!

:hmm :angel

PostPosted: 11/07/12 7:56 pm • # 3 
Administrator

All day I listened to Glenn Beck, Limbaugh and the rest of the permanently constipated nutters.
It was hilarious. Absolutely hilarious! Entertainment pure! :b

PostPosted: 11/07/12 8:14 pm • # 4 
Editorialist

Jab, you really should see a therapist about your masochistic tendencies.

PostPosted: 11/07/12 8:31 pm • # 5 
Administrator

Never! They just put me away in a closed institution where you can't do anything other than watch Fox News 24/7 on a TV mounted high up on a wall and no access to a remote control.

PostPosted: 11/08/12 1:12 am • # 6 
Dick Morris had all the yahoo's at Fox News convinced Romney was going to win by a landslide. And KaRl Rove was one of those Dick has convinced. I am enjoying seeing their faces when they finally realized Mitt lost. Mitt did win all the confederate states though. :ey

PostPosted: 11/08/12 9:49 am • # 7 
Editorialist

jabra2 wrote:
Never! They just put me away in a closed institution where you can't do anything other than watch Fox News 24/7 on a TV mounted high up on a wall and no access to a remote control.

Uh, Jab, that's the gym. See all those torture machines around you? Not the TV, the treadmills.

PostPosted: 11/08/12 4:34 pm • # 8 
Alec Baldwin Tweeted: "You know your party is in trouble when someone asks "did that rape guy win?" and you have to ask "which one?".

Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ] New Topic Add Reply