All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
PostPosted: 11/14/12 10:27 am • # 1 
Administrator

Well, I'm thinking this explains a LOT about the GOP/TPers ~ :ey ~ Sooz

‘Romney face tattoo guy’ claims Republicans paid him $15,000 to do it
By Stephen C. Webster
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:54 EST

If Republicans thought they were shocked when Mitt Romney lost to President Barack Obama last week, just imagine how this guy felt.

When Eric Hartsburg, of Michigan City, tried to auction off a part of his face on eBay for $15,000 last September, he probably wasn’t expecting that someone would win with a bid of less than $800, then ask him to tattoo a penis on there for life.

But as he explained Tuesday night on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” that’s exactly how his strange tale began.

Thinking a male member forever stamped on his face was probably not optimal, Hartsburg got creative. “I thought to myself, ‘What would be the most pertinent thing in the news right now?’ Then, the most important thing in the news — the election! Let’s take it to some Republicans, and I got a winning bidder.”

“So, you said, ‘I will do this if you pay me’?” Kimmel asked.

“Absolutely,” Hartsburg replied.

“And they paid you $15,000 to do this?” Kimmel asked.

“They did,” Hartsburg said. “It was two guys that I know, local Republicans, I’ve worked for the Republican Party. I’ve worked the election polls since I was about 22-years-old. I knew a guy and, hey, here we are now.”

“Did you ever consider just putting a sign on your lawn like a normal person?” Kimmel wondered.

No!” he objected. “See, the Romney campaign didn’t care enough about Indiana. They figured they already had that one. Why bother giving me a sign?”

Hartsburg added that he’ll keep the tattoo “for the rest of my life,” saying that “the forehead space is still available.”

“Here’s to Rubio and Ryan running with the double-R’s in the next election,” he concluded.

“Maybe Ronald Reagan will come back,” Kimmel laughed. “Just say you did it for him.”

This video is from “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” broadcast Tuesday, November 13, 2012.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/14/romney-face-tattoo-guy-claims-republicans-paid-him-15000-to-do-it/

PostPosted: 11/14/12 3:11 pm • # 2 
He should tatoo on his forehead "I"m Stupid."

PostPosted: 11/30/12 9:13 am • # 3 
Administrator

Pot, meet kettle ~ :ey ~ Sooz

Romney face tattoo guy wants ‘R’ removed because Mitt has ‘no dignity’
By David Edwards
Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:26 EST

Eric Hartsburg, the man who infamously got a Mitt Romney logo tattooed on the side of his head, says he now wants the ink removed because the former Republican candidate is “shameful” and has “no dignity.”

In an interview published on Wednesday, Hartsburg told Politico that he was taking tattoo removal chain Dr. TATTOFF up on their offer to remove the art for free.

“It stands not only for a losing campaign but for a sore loser,” he said. “He’s pretty shameful as far as I’m concerned, man. There’s no dignity in blaming somebody else for buying votes and paying off people. I can’t get behind that or stay behind that.”

The $1,000 effort to remove the tattoo is being led by Big Brother reality star Dr. Will Kirby, who is a board certified dermatologist and has reportedly supervised over 100,000 laser tattoo removal procedures.

“I’m estimating that he’s probably going to need about seven to 10 sessions,” Kirby explained. “It’s going to take the better part of a year.”

Earlier this month, Hartsburg told ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel that he had no regrets after Republicans had paid him $15,000 to have the Romney logo inked on his face.

“I still love the ink and I am a man of my word and will keep the tattoo for life,” he had said after Romney lost the election.

But one bad experience hasn’t discouraged Hartsburg from auctioning off his face.

“After it’s off, I’ll put the space back up for sale, but I might be a little bit more choosy about political tattooing,” he remarked. “But things can change, you know?”

Next time, however, the Indiana man is going to keep one important lesson in mind: “You can’t walk around with a big ‘R’ on your face!”

(h/t: Gawker)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/29/romney-face-tattoo-guy-wants-r-removed-because-mitt-has-no-dignity/

PostPosted: 11/30/12 11:05 am • # 4 
Editorialist

I suggest that he get a big "L" tattooed on his forehead and be done.

:b

PostPosted: 11/30/12 1:02 pm • # 5 
Administrator

Loser?

Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ] New Topic Add Reply