It is currently 07/01/24 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
PostPosted: 07/19/13 9:02 am • # 1 
Administrator

This is from my Facebook feed this morning ~ I literally canNOT stop laughing ~ I am too lazy to post 25 images, so click the end link if you need 25 good laughs today ~ :b ~ Sooz

The 25 Funniest Autocorrects Of DYAC’s First Year
May 28, 2013 - Funny

To celebrate Damn You Autocorrect’s 1-year anniversary online, we compiled the Top 50 Fan Favorite DYAC entries (as determined by Facebook shares, tweets, comments, and pageviews).

And now… here are the top 25 entries! Enjoy – and keep all the great submissions coming!

http://seriouslyforreal.com/funny/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-dyacs-first-year/

PostPosted: 07/19/13 9:39 am • # 2 
Editorialist

The scary part of this is that those words only appear IF you have typed them once on your phone. Makes you wonder what sort of conversations some of these people have. :b

My auto correct is nice and "clean". Of course I only text/message to daughters and one contractor. lol

edited to add: Besides, I type so slowly (with one index finger) that I catch most typos before I hid "send". My biggest mistake is accidently hitting "send" before I'm done.....used to do that in chat all the time.

second edit: Thanks for the laugh, sooz. I had tears streaming down my face. Thank goodness the office phone didn't ring!

PostPosted: 07/19/13 12:34 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

i think the responses are better than the typos.
i was crying at a couple of them. the shaved pussy one was amazing.

sooz- have you seen the fake IM ones about dealing drugs?
there was a guy collecting parents responses to "accidental" IM's
about buying drugs. that one is also really good.

PostPosted: 07/19/13 1:17 pm • # 4 
Editorialist

There are several sites dedicated to this. Do a search "autocorrect fail" and you'll find them. I laughed for a couple hours this morning.

PostPosted: 07/19/13 1:43 pm • # 5 
Administrator

roseanne wrote:
The scary part of this is that those words only appear IF you have typed them once on your phone. Makes you wonder what sort of conversations some of these people have. :b

My auto correct is nice and "clean". Of course I only text/message to daughters and one contractor. lol

edited to add: Besides, I type so slowly (with one index finger) that I catch most typos before I hid "send". My biggest mistake is accidently hitting "send" before I'm done.....used to do that in chat all the time.

second edit: Thanks for the laugh, sooz. I had tears streaming down my face. Thank goodness the office phone didn't ring!

edited to add: Besides, I type so slowly (with one index finger) that I catch most typos before I hid "send".

LMAO!
Still too fast!

PostPosted: 07/19/13 2:04 pm • # 6 
Editorialist

Way funnier than my chat typos. I had to stop reading it in my office before someone came in to see if I was ok.

PostPosted: 07/19/13 2:21 pm • # 7 
Editorialist

Just to clarify, I use one finger on the tiny phone virtual keyboards, not on the computer. :b

PostPosted: 07/19/13 5:11 pm • # 8 
Editorialist

I'm so glad I'm a Luddite who only uses her phone to make phone calls.

PostPosted: 07/19/13 6:21 pm • # 9 
so funny. That's why I don't text.

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ] New Topic Add Reply