It is currently 06/28/24 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
PostPosted: 08/14/13 2:43 pm • # 1 
Administrator

Words that should NEVER be used in the same sentence: "Glenn Beck", "drools", and "AR-15 made just for him" ~ :s ~ there are "live links" to more/corroborating info in the original ~ Sooz

Glenn Beck Drools Over AR-15 Made Just For Him (VIDEO)
Hunter Walker- August 14, 2013, 3:09 PM 1119

Right-wing pundit Glenn Beck has a new toy and he’s very, very, very excited about it. Executives from the gun company Black Rain Ordnance wanted to show Beck how much they “appreciate” the work he does, so they dropped by his office last Friday and delivered him a custom-made AR-15 rifle.

To commemorate this momentous occasion, Beck’s website, The Blaze, published a 1,687 word story Monday detailing Beck’s “wide eyed” excitement after receiving the weapon. The site also posted a video showing Beck giggling and cooing as he carressed the rifle.

“Nice,” Beck said while pretending to shoot the gun. “That’s fantastic.”

Along with the lengthy recap and video, The Blaze promised to show “more exclusive footage of the gun presentation — including the moment Beck uncases the rifle — later this week on TheBlaze TV.”

In the clip that was posted online, Beck also revealed that aged rocker and pro-gun activist Ted Nugent has “been asking me to go hunting with him.” Beck, who said he has “been really shooting a lot this summer,” told the Black Rain Ordnance executives he wants to wait until he has had more practice before taking Nugent up on his offer.

“For a guy like me who’s not a big shooter … I just want to make sure I’m a good shot before I go out,” said Beck.

Beck wasn’t the only one who got to enjoy Black Rain Ordnance’s weaponry. According to The Blaze, Beck also sent “a slew of young employees and interns” to a shooting range where they were able to use “some of the company’s ‘coolest’ weapons, including fully automatic ones.”

Watch the video of Beck enjoying his new gun below. [Sooz says video accessible via the end link]

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/08/glenn_beck_ar15.php?ref=fpb

PostPosted: 08/14/13 2:47 pm • # 2 
Administrator

Someone should 'splain to Beck that he's supposed to have sex with humans, not inanimate objects.

PostPosted: 08/14/13 4:55 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

Maybe he should've given it a BJ and pulled the trigger to make it "squirt". :run

PostPosted: 08/14/13 5:09 pm • # 4 
roseanne wrote:
Maybe he should've given it a BJ and pulled the trigger to make it "squirt". :run

oh no she dinn't :ph

PostPosted: 08/14/13 5:18 pm • # 5 
Administrator

He once tried to blow his brains out.
He failed.

PostPosted: 08/14/13 5:41 pm • # 6 
Editorialist

oskar576 wrote:
He once tried to blow his brains out.
He failed.

was that right after his ass surgery?

PostPosted: 08/14/13 6:18 pm • # 7