It is currently 09/28/24 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
PostPosted: 08/23/13 7:30 am • # 1 
Administrator

I'm finding it impossible to work up a rage at something/someone sooooo stupid ~ but as far as idiotic fear tactics go, this one will be tough to top ~ :ey ~ Sooz

Gun lobbyist Larry Pratt: Obamacare will force gun owners to have electroshock therapy
By David Edwards
Thursday, August 22, 2013 16:17 EDT

Gun Owners of America Executive Director Larry Pratt recently predicted that President Barack Obama’s health care reform law would force gun owners to undergo electroshock therapy.

During an episode of the Talk to Solomon Show on Tuesday, Stan Solomon noted that The Fort Myers News-Press had reported last week that electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) was becoming a popular treatment for bipolar disorder.

“There’s saying, hey, it’s quicker than some drugs and all that type of thing,” Solomon observed. “But so is a bullet.”

“But the fact is, I am telling you, I believe that we’re going to see things get worse before they get better, and you’re going to see people that are going to be — quote — unquote — incorrigible, however they define incorrigible, maybe resisting when people come crashing into your house,” he told Pratt. “Your thoughts? Because we’re becoming very much an able-to-defend-yourself and an unable-to-defend-yourself country.”

“Well, I think part of that is what we’re seeing in Obamacare,” Pratt agreed. “This is going to be what you’re talking about several times over.”

Watch this video from the Talk to Solomon Show, broadcast Aug. 20, 2013.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/22/gun-lobbyist-larry-pratt-obamacare-will-force-gun-owners-to-have-electroshock-therapy/

PostPosted: 08/23/13 7:38 am • # 2 
Administrator

Is he saying that owning a gun equals a bipolar disorder?

PostPosted: 08/23/13 8:26 am • # 3 
Administrator

LOL, jab ~ good catch ~ your mind works in wonderous ways ~ :b

Sooz

PostPosted: 08/23/13 8:31 am • # 4 
Editorialist

At least it will be covered and it beats French kissing a light socket! :b (from nutty hubby)

PostPosted: 08/23/13 9:23 am • # 5 
Administrator

What a Pratt.

Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ] New Topic Add Reply