It is currently 06/28/24 9:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: 09/05/13 8:19 am • # 1 
Administrator

Bombshell: Syria’s ‘chemical weapons’ turn out to be sodium fluoride used in the U.S. water supply

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-syria ... -wal-mart/

PostPosted: 09/05/13 8:50 am • # 2 
Editorialist

Since I am not a chemist, I can only assume that Sodium Fluoride in a gaseous state is more deadly than what they add it to products and water. Also, it would depend on the level of exposure I would think.

Someone has an agenda. Either people who are deathly afraid of Sodium Fluoride in products and water, or governments who want to go to war and call it a "chemical weapon". Anyone in here knowledgeable enough to sort all of this out for us less educated?

PostPosted: 09/05/13 8:56 am • # 3 
Administrator

I'm no chemist either. Hence my dilemna.
I do note that Obama/Kerry are less than specific about what was allegedly detected. Are they trying to pull a Bush-style WMD scam in order to get the green light?

PostPosted: 09/05/13 9:31 am • # 4 
Editorialist

oskar576 wrote:
I do note that Obama/Kerry are less than specific about what was allegedly detected. Are they trying to pull a Bush-style WMD scam in order to get the green light?

.....and you figure Doctors Without Borders, the United Nations and the Syrian rebels are all in cahoots with them? I don't think there's much likelihood there wasn't a chemical attack. The only question is who did it?

PostPosted: 09/06/13 7:08 am • # 5 
jimwilliam wrote:
oskar576 wrote:

.....and you figure Doctors Without Borders, the United Nations and the Syrian rebels are all in cahoots with them? I don't think there's much likelihood there wasn't a chemical attack. The only question is who did it?

I agree with Jim: the question of the hour is not was there a chemical attack but rather who did it?

PostPosted: 09/09/13 8:54 am • # 6 
Administrator

I agree with jim, too ~ no surprise, Assad claims he didn't order the chemical attacks ~ and I read there is now speculation that his forces used the chemicals without his permission ~ but he is now threatening using chemicals as retaliation if the US does strike ~ up is down, day is night, hot is cold ~

Sooz

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply