It is currently 04/28/24 11:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
PostPosted: 11/04/13 7:41 pm • # 1 
Editorialist

This is the young man I've posted about before, who finally got arrested for his erratic behavior. What a nut! Read the last paragraph. I think he means "laid". :b lol

Evangelist Matt Pitt promises 'beautiful women' at his youth ministry to lure Shelby County Jail inmates

TRUSSVILLE, Alabama - In a video posted on YouTube, Evangelist Matt Pitt describes sharing his faith with other inmates at the Shelby County Jail, encouraging them to attend his worship services when they get out of jail because "there's lots of beautiful women."

In a service of The Basement youth ministry posted on YouTube on Oct. 31, a member of The Basement staff holds up a cell phone onstage and talks to Pitt, who uses his phone privileges from jail to call in to his flock.

"I have started a Basement in the jail," Pitt said early in the conversation, and describes holding hands and praying with other inmates. Then later, at about the 8:50 mark on the video, Pitt says he is telling people in the jail that there are beautiful women at The Basement, as a lure to get them to attend.

"Some guy was telling me their churches would not let them back in the door because they have been to jail," Pitt said. "I told them, 'my doors just opened for everybody in the jails.... plus.... there's a lot of beautiful women.' So, I am using the women to lure them in there. And these guys are like... Really? And I'm like, 'oh yeah man, we've got beautiful women there'... So I'm telling you I am using everything I can to get everybody in this building saved."

http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2013 ... rt_m-rpt-1

Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ] New Topic Add Reply