It is currently 05/25/24 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: 06/03/13 11:47 am • # 1 
Administrator

Remember this "wonderful" family? ~ we had prior threads on them ~ NJ removes kids with Nazi names from home and Hitler v. Hitler: Can a parent lose custody of his child because he's a neo-Nazi? ~ obviously, Daddy Heath still does not understand HE IS THE PROBLEM ~ :angry ~ I fervently hope he will NEVER get custody ~ Sooz

New Jersey dad wears Nazi uniform in court during custody hearing
By Arturo Garcia
Monday, June 3, 2013 12:56 EDT

The founder of a New Jersey Nazi group insisted his wearing an accompanying uniform should not impact his chances of regaining custody of his four children, WCAU-TV reported on Monday.

“I’m going to tell the judge, I love my children,” “Hitler’s Order” leader Heath Campbell said to the station before a closed-doors hearing in Flemington, New Jersey. “I wanna be a father, let me be it.”

Campbell was set to appear to argue for visitation rights with his 2-year-old son Hons Campbell, who was seized by the state Division of Youth and Family Services when he was 16 hours old in November 2011. Officials cited allegations of abuse by Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah Campbell, against their other three children.

Heath Campbell said to WCAU that she had given up her custody rights following the couple’s separation.

“I’ve never abused my children,” Heath Campbell told the station regarding the charges. “I only name my children and I don’t think it’s right anymore.”

The other children — 7-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, 6-year-old JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and 5-year-old Honzlynn Jeannie Campbell — were taken from the couple’s custody in January 2009, a month after the couple got into a disagreement with a local bakery when it refused to write Adolf Hiler Campbell’s name on a birthday cake.

Watch WCAU’s report on Heath Campbell’s court appearance, aired Monday, below. [Sooz says video accessible via the end link]

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/03/new-jersey-dad-wears-nazi-uniform-in-court-during-custody-hearing/

PostPosted: 06/03/13 12:46 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

It's not about what you named them, you idiot.

PostPosted: 07/12/13 8:07 am • # 3 
Administrator

EXCELLENT news!!! ~ hope this creep loses every step of the way ~ Sooz

Custody Denied to Nazi-Naming Dad
NBCPhiladelphia.com
updated 2 hours 44 minutes ago

A judge has denied custody to a father who came to court in a Nazi uniform to get back his youngest child.

A hearing was held last month at Hunterdon County Family Court in Flemington, N.J., to determine whether Heath Campbell, 40, who gave all four of his children Nazi-inspired names, could visit with his 2-year-old son Heinrich Hons.

The New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services (NJ DYFS) said they took the boy because of previous violence in the home. An anonymous abuse claim was also made to local police.

The couple said they never abused their children and argued they were being targeted for the names they chose for their kids. Officials have denied that to be the case.

NJ DYFS officials had already placed Heinrich Hons Campbell's older siblings – Adolf Hitler Campbell, 7, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 6, and 5-year-old Honzlynn Jeannie Campbell – in foster care because of the alleged violence in the family's Holland Township, N.J. home.

The Campbells gained national attention in December 2008 after a Greenwich Township, N.J., ShopRite supermarket refused to write Adolf Hitler Campbell’s name on a cake for his third birthday. The couple complained the refusal constituted discrimination.

A second store eventually honored their request, but the flap led NJ DYFS to start an investigation into the family.

The agency's investigation prompted a judge to remove the kids from the couple’s care.

Campbell says he will appeal Thursday’s decision.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52455014

PostPosted: 01/03/14 8:46 am • # 4 
Administrator

UPDATE ~ I'm glad Pennsylvania is teaming with New Jersey in protecting these children ~ but the children are being forced into a kind of limbo because I don't think the children are adoptable if he doesn't forego his parental rights or if those rights are not severed by the court ~ :g ~ Sooz

New Jersey neo-Nazi alleges discrimination after ninth child taken away
By David Ferguson
Thursday, January 2, 2014 15:26 EST

A serially unemployed, tattoo-swathed neo-Nazi is declaring that Child Protective Services is “discriminating” against him after removing his ninth child — a newborn girl named Eva Braun — from his custody. The New York Daily News reported that Heath Campbell arrived in court to protest the removal dressed entirely in Third Reich regalia.

“I’m not allowed to have children because I’m a Nazi,” said Heath Campbell, 40, to the Daily News. “That’s what they’re saying. Well, I’ll stop making them when they stop taking them.”

Campbell first came to national attention in 2008 when a grocery store refused to write “Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler” on a birthday cake for Campbell’s son, Adolf Hitler Campbell.

The Nazi-obsessed father of nine has had children with five women but currently has custody of none of them. In addition to Adolf Hitler Campbell, he is the father of girls JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honzlynn Jeannie Campbell and son Heinrich Hons Campbell. Eva Lynn Patricia Braun Campbell was born on November 11.

Campbell’s current girlfriend Bethanie Zito went into labor while visiting relatives in Pennsylvania and gave birth at Chambersburg Hospital there. On the day she was set to leave with her newborn daughter, Zito said, workers from the Franklin County, Pennsylvania Children and Youth Services came and took the baby.

Zito — whose first child is currently a ward of the state — flew into a rage, reported the Daily News.

“I started screaming. I got hysterical,” she said. “I had just been checked out. I was breast-feeding my daughter for two days straight. I changed her. I had clothes on her.”

“They kidnapped her,” Campbell insisted. “Because I’m not going to mix with the opposite races and I’m not going to let my children mix, that gives them the right to steal my child?”

Last June, Campbell arrived in court to fight court orders regarding his other children wearing a full Third Reich uniform and medals. He sports a large swastika tattoo on his neck.

The custody case over baby Eva has been remanded back to the court in Northampton County, which took Zito’s first baby. A court hearing has been scheduled for Monday, January 6.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/02/new-jersey-neo-nazi-alleges-discrimination-after-ninth-child-taken-away/

PostPosted: 01/03/14 12:43 pm • # 5 
Editorialist

Back in the 90s when I worked for protective services agency we had a case where the woman claimed to be the granddaughter of Adolph Hitler and had given her child an offensive name. But she also was possibly delusional because her claims of decendency were not able to be substantiated. It was a mess and there were no good solutions for the kid. The case went on for years.

I suspect there is more to the story than the father's Nazi affiliation.

PostPosted: 01/03/14 12:46 pm • # 6 
He is awful , but THE MOTHER was flagged in CPS's (PA's Child Protective Services) system. Her first child was removed due to abuse and neglect.

He didn't lose his other eight kids because of his Nazism either rather the abuse of the mothers.

From the link...

Child services aren't taking the child because of his demented views…. they took the first 3 kids (little Adolf and his 2 sisters) when physical abuse against their mother was proven in court. Then the next 2 girlfriends also testified to physical abuse in court (as well as mental abuse). Then there were the death threats against the father everywhere he moved, which further put the children's lives in further danger. Unless something has changed… every single one of these kids are in state custody and not even with the mom's because of the living conditions, abuse and threats --- NOT because of their opinions.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/naz ... z2pMXbDk7i

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply