It is currently 05/18/24 4:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: VoC last night
PostPosted: 01/08/14 8:43 am • # 1 
Administrator

DreamHost, where VoC resides, had a blip last night ~ it began about 900p [CST] and was resolved about midnight ~ there was no way to let VoCers know ~ while down-time is frustrating, DreamHost does a very good job of keeping us updated on what's going on ~

That was an in-your-face reminder to Jab and me that we have not created a back-up group where VoCers can get info on what's going on ~ that raced up our "to do" list ~ the secondary group will be for information exchange only ~ we'll keep all members updated on progress ~

Sooz

Post subject: Re: VoC last night
PostPosted: 01/08/14 8:52 am • # 2 
Editorialist

What about here? http://excoboard.com/vocii

I posted about it there last night on a thread that Chaos posted in November about the "error" we were getting then.

PostPosted: 01/08/14 9:02 am • # 3 
Administrator

I totally FORGOT about that, roseanne ~ :o ~ and obviously so did Jabra ~ I have to go see if I can even still get in there ~ I'll report back ~

And THANK YOU!

Sooz

PostPosted: 01/08/14 9:14 am • # 4 
Editorialist

LOL, you're welcome. The only reason I remembered is that it's bookmarked in my faves.

PostPosted: 01/08/14 9:19 am • # 5 
Administrator

Yep, VoCII is alive and well on excoboard ~ over the next few days, I'll clean out most of the posts there ... which all seem to complain about yuku ~ :b ~ I did NOT remember my password there but was very pleased that excoboard DOES remember our user names/passwords ~

I strongly encourage all VoCers to bookmark http://excoboard.com/vocii to use as our back-up board whenever there are VoC access problems ~

Thanks very much again, roseanne ~ I want to be just like you if/when I grow up ~ :b

Sooz

PostPosted: 01/08/14 11:38 am • # 6 
Administrator

Okay ~ VoCII on excoboard has been "cleaned up", primarily to delete all the messages relating to yuku problems and to delete the 15 or so bot "pending" membership requests ~

PLEASE bookmark the VocII site ~ and PLEASE check to make sure you are a member ~ if you've forgotten your password [like I did], exco offers to send it to you ~

If experience is a good judge, we will NOT be using the back-up often now that we've gone "independent" ~ but at least it's there if/when needed ~

Sooz

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply