It is currently 05/04/24 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Go to page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2   [ 33 posts ]
PostPosted: 12/20/14 4:46 pm • # 26 
Administrator

I'm sorry if you don't like it, jab ~ I don't tolerate being demeaned and other members shouldn't have to tolerate it either ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 12/20/14 6:11 pm • # 27 
Editorialist

Actually I found the post quite "interesting" sooz. That's why I commented on it.

PostPosted: 12/20/14 6:16 pm • # 28 
Editorialist

And in what way did I "demean" anyone?

PostPosted: 12/20/14 6:22 pm • # 29 
Editorialist

Cattleman wrote:
And in what way did I "demean" anyone?

Quote:
Nice statement of faith Cannalee, but most of us are actually interested in evidence and argument.

That is what my parent's generation would call a left-handed compliment. "Nice"..."but" sounds dismissive and you seem to be implying that she is not like "most of us" for some reason. Cannalee is quite intelligent and has provided me with insight about many subjects without dismissing my opinions out of hand. I've always admired her steadfast faith, even in the face of tremendous struggles.

PostPosted: 12/20/14 6:22 pm • # 30 
Editorialist

jabra2 wrote:
Brian? Is that you, Brian? :run

Holy shit jab! Seriously? :angry

PostPosted: 12/20/14 6:49 pm • # 31 
Editorialist

I guess it could be read that way Rose, but that wasn't my intention. I've never had any kind of problem with Cannalee and don't have any reason to demean her. If she took my post that way I apologize.

And I'm still kind of puzzled why my post was considered "demeaning" while an earlier post that suggested that I would be "ok" with burning dogs alive wasn't.

Last edited by Anonymous on 12/21/14 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 12/21/14 12:59 am • # 32 
Editorialist

Cannalee2 wrote:
Guess I do need to do some more reading but don't we all. Have they started blaming Israel for all the underground tunnels discovered between Palestine and Israel? Give them time; they will eventually. In fact the Bible predicts that almost all of the world will turn against Israel. Yeah part of my belief system is loyalty to Israel'-that's not saying their government is always right but hey neither is our government. But my loyalty is intact. And I agree with Netanyahu regarding Hamas.

Think about this Cannalee. Israel enforces a blockade of Gaza whereby they control everything that goes into the area. They allow about 60 tonnes of food supplies in per day. That is enough to feed around a tenth of the population. Gaza also grows a fair amount of it's food but nowhere enough to feed the entire population. The rest is smuggled in through the tunnels. Whose fault are the tunnels? Since it is clear Israel will not allow enough food in to feed the population, supporting Israel and support for closing the tunnels is support for genocide.

PostPosted: 12/21/14 4:23 am • # 33 
Administrator

Something else to consider.
The Israelis in the Bible were a Semitic tribe who may not even have been aware of the very existence of Eastern Europe. The current crop of Israelis are of Eastern European ancestry who stole a country from other Semites using terrorism. The modern Israeli nation is a fraud from a biblical perspective.
IMO, the Israeli = Jew = Semite is a hoax created and perpetuated by the Eastern European Zionists in the early 1900s as a result of the pogroms in Russia and surrounding areas.
How can one support the separation of church and state in the US but oppose it in Israel? I find the two positions contradictory and irreconcilable.

Go to page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2   [ 33 posts ] New Topic Add Reply