It is currently 04/19/24 1:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: "... Outfoxed ..."
PostPosted: 12/22/14 3:36 pm • # 1 
Administrator

My disclaimer: I have not, and will not, watch this video ~ I'm not sure my mind would survive intact if subjected to more than an hour relating to anything Fox ~ :ey ~ Sooz

Want to watch ‘Outfoxed’? Documentary that exposed Fox News released online in its entirety
Scott Kaufman | 22 Dec 2014 at 12:28 ET

Brave New Films has put Robert Greenwald’s anti-Fox News documentary Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism online in its entirety.

The film charts the rise of Fox News, outlining the marketing-based techniques that make the channel such “compelling” viewing — the “Fox News Alert,” the blurring of journalism and commentary, and the deceptive use of the chyron, i.e. the lower third of the viewing area on a typical television screen.

In addition to that, the film also reviews Fox News' coverage both of the 2000 presidential election and the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, demonstrating how the network successfully established the talking points used by those in the so-called “liberal media.”

Fox News responded to the film first by claiming that director Greenwald had engaged in serial copyright infringement when he used clips from Fox News programs, then by attacking the reputations of all the former Fox News employees who testified to their experiences at the network in the film.

Watch Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism in its entirety below via Brave New Films on YouTube.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/want-to-watch-outfoxed-documentary-that-exposed-fox-news-released-online-in-its-entirety/

Post subject: Re: "... Outfoxed ..."
PostPosted: 12/22/14 5:55 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

great film, imo. super informative.

Post subject: Re: "... Outfoxed ..."
PostPosted: 12/22/14 6:35 pm • # 3 
Administrator

I wish Fox would show it in its entire length.
Maybe if we all pray to the hacker gods?

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ] New Topic Add Reply