It is currently 06/26/24 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]
PostPosted: 01/10/15 9:34 am • # 1 
Administrator

Why isn't this creep in prison??? ~ :angry ~ Sooz

George Zimmerman arrested again on domestic violence charges in Florida
Tony Ortega | 10 Jan 2015 at 06:52 ET

CNN is reporting that George Zimmerman, the man who was acquitted for the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was arrested Friday night on a charge of domestic violence with a weapon and aggravated assault.

The Seminole County Sheriff’s Office listed Zimmerman in custody at the John E. Polk Correctional Facility after he was arrested at about 10 pm on Friday night in Lake Mary, Florida.

This isn’t Zimmerman’s first time facing charges of domestic violence with a weapon. He was arrested in November 2013 after he pointed a shotgun at a girlfriend’s face and shattered a glass table. Prosecutors later dropped the charges after his girlfriend changed her mind about pursuing the matter. He was also put in handcuffs over a similar incident that September, but his girlfriend refused to press charges then as well.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/george-zimmerman-arrested-again-on-domestic-violence-charges-in-florida/

PostPosted: 01/10/15 9:38 am • # 2 
Administrator

Then charge the girlfriend for obstructing justice if she tries to walk away from it this time.

PostPosted: 01/30/15 9:48 am • # 3 
Administrator

oskar576 wrote:
Then charge the girlfriend for obstructing justice if she tries to walk away from it this time.

That would likely be an unwinnable stretch, oskar ~ it requires a predetermined conclusion ~ but these stupid [and/or maybe fearful] women are why GZ is still enjoying his freedom ~ :angry ~ Sooz

TPM LIVEWIRE
Once Again George Zimmerman Won't Face Charges After Girlfriend Recants
By Ahiza Garcia Published January 30, 2015, 10:18 AM EST

Prosecutors have decided not to charge George Zimmerman after he was arrested earlier this month on suspicion of throwing a wine bottle at his then-girlfriend, the Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday.

State Attorney Phil Archer said he couldn't prosecute Zimmerman because the victim had recanted her statement.

"While it is clear that the officers had probable cause to arrest Mr. Zimmerman which was affirmed by the circuit court judge at initial appearances, the subsequent recantation by the victim of her initial statement along with new documents provided by the victim and her attorney precludes my office from proceeding further," Archer said, according to the Sentinel.

Zimmerman was arrested on Jan. 9 on suspicion of aggravated-assault after the fight with his girlfriend which reportedly occurred on Jan. 5 at Zimmerman's Lake Mary, Fla. home.

Zimmerman's girlfriend hadn't called the police after the incident but had told police during a routine traffic stop that she'd been involved in a domestic violence altercation, the Sentinel reported.

Since his acquittal of the murder of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman has had multiple run-ins with the law. However, as in this instance, former girlfriends have recanted or decided not to press charges.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/g ... c-violence

PostPosted: 01/30/15 11:21 am • # 4 
Editorialist

They're afraid of him.

PostPosted: 02/01/15 3:58 pm • # 5 
They have reason to be. He's a loose canon waiting to go off.

PostPosted: 02/01/15 4:37 pm • # 6 
Editorialist

With his history, WTF are they doing with him in the first place? I think they may be groupies. The ones who love to hang on to criminals for some stupid reason. They think they can "change" them or they are just drawn to that sort of thing. :g

PostPosted: 02/01/15 4:48 pm • # 7 
Administrator

Cannalee2 wrote:
They have reason to be. He's a loose canon waiting to go off.

He already has a few times. It's only a matter of time before he kills again.

PostPosted: 03/24/15 6:41 am • # 8 
Administrator

Looky who has "found God" ~ if anyone believes this "new" GZ, I've got some ocean-front property in Arizona you might want to buy ~ :ey ~ Sooz

TPM LIVEWIRE
George Zimmerman Compares Himself To Anne Frank, Says Obama Victimized Him
By Ahiza Garcia Published March 23, 2015, 5:03 PM EDT

Former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman said in a video that surfaced on Monday that President Obama should've reminded the American public not to "rush to judgment" in discussing the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman made the comments in an interview with his Tampa, Fla. divorce lawyer that was recorded on March 8, the Orlando Sentinel reported on Monday.

Zimmerman recorded the interview because, he said, he felt he was at liberty to be more open after the Department of Justice announced on Feb. 24 that no charges would be filed against him.

Having been acquitted of murder in the 2013 fatal shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman said Obama only contributed to his victimization and the persecution of "an innocent American."

He was particularly upset about the speech Obama gave in which he said, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."

Zimmerman bemoaned the President's reaction and said Obama should have told the American public: "Let's not rush to judgment."

"For him to make incendiary comments as he did and direct the Department of Justice to pursue a baseless prosecution, he by far over-stretched, over-reached," Zimmerman said in the video.

In his conversation with his lawyer, Zimmerman said he had a clean conscience but wished he hadn't gone to trial.

"I believe that the American judicial system failed in the sense that I should not have even gone to trial, but I do believe that the jury process succeeded and ultimately justice was served and I was acquitted and I am a free man," Zimmerman said. "Obviously, if there was a different outcome then I would feel differently."

Zimmerman also maintained his innocence throughout the interview.

"I believe that God does everything for a purpose, and he had his plans and for me to second guess them would be hypocritical and almost blasphemous," Zimmerman said. "Had I have had a fraction of a thought that I could have done something differently, acted differently so that both of us would've survived then I would have heavier weight on my shoulders."

His lawyer, Howard Iken, asked him whether he was the same man he was five years ago.

"Absolutely not," Zimmerman said. "I have to have my guard up significantly. … I still believe that people are truly good at heart, as Anne Frank has said, and I will put myself in any position to help another human in any way I can."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/g ... rtin-obama

PostPosted: 03/24/15 7:46 am • # 9 
Administrator

"Absolutely not," Zimmerman said. "I have to have my guard up significantly. … I still believe that people are truly good at heart, as Anne Frank has said, and I will put myself in any position to help another human in any way I can."

Anyone you offer any "help" to should run like hell.

PostPosted: 03/24/15 8:01 am • # 10 
Editorialist

Hey George...Nobody cares what you think. Go away.

PostPosted: 03/25/15 8:54 pm • # 11 
Editorialist

he is starting to remind me very much of OJ.

Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ] New Topic Add Reply