It is currently 09/06/24 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
PostPosted: 07/25/18 6:33 am • # 1 
Editorialist

I posted about the customer in Alabama who sat near us and had his gun on his hip. To get a sense of how that made my family feel, look at this. Very eerie to me. I especially love the crosses in the background. :g Another thought. What happens when an angry customer grabs her gun as she is prancing around, hands full of orders? Damn.

Aptly named "Shooters Grill" in Colorado

PostPosted: 07/25/18 7:03 am • # 2 
Administrator

Everything in that photo is offensive to me ... beginning with the name of the place, the crosses [plural!], the "open carry" being flaunted ~

And BUCKLE UP, folks! ~ the newest "big deal" kicks into gear early next week, with Make an AR-15 at home: 3D printed 'downloadable guns' available Aug. 1 ~ :s

Sooz

PostPosted: 07/25/18 7:14 am • # 3 
Editorialist

I find it ludicrous this allowed (stupid also) so much can happen that may not necessarily have a good outcome.

PostPosted: 07/25/18 8:06 am • # 4 
Administrator

That gun takes care of customer complaints, I guess. Who in his/her right mind would say anything about the cold soup?

PostPosted: 07/25/18 8:37 am • # 5 
Editorialist

jabra2 wrote:
That gun takes care of customer complaints, I guess. Who in his/her right mind would say anything about the cold soup?

:lol

PostPosted: 07/25/18 10:48 am • # 6 
Editorialist

Frankly, I think if you are going to have any stand your ground laws it should be perfectly acceptable to shoot anyone you see carrying a gun since they do pose a potential threat. When getting into a shouting match in a parking lot can get you killed like happened in Florida last week, there's something very, very sick going on.

PostPosted: 07/25/18 10:54 am • # 7 
Administrator

A real mental case could easily walk in, fully armed, and wait for the best moment to start shooting.

PostPosted: 07/25/18 4:17 pm • # 8 
Editorialist

All I know is I'd turn around and walk right out.

And I bet that's exactly what they want, so I'm happy to oblige.

PostPosted: 07/26/18 5:16 am • # 9 
Editorialist

sooz06 wrote:
... the newest "big deal" kicks into gear early next week, with Make an AR-15 at home: 3D printed 'downloadable guns' available Aug. 1

Interesting thing about those plans - the only metal parts are the firing pin and another piece of metal that was included so the guns would not be in violation of the Undetectable Firearms Act (i.e., so the gun would be detectable by a walk thru metal detector). Unless that piece of metal is an integral part of the firing mechanism I somehow doubt that may of those printing the gun will actually include it.

PostPosted: 07/29/18 9:30 am • # 10 
Editorialist

THis is a really hard issue for me. I am not for folks having guns. but i recognize that with our constitution it can be justified. I wish we would only allow for well regulated guns but we dont.
As long as this is constitutional all i can do is work to make good gun regulations.

Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ] New Topic Add Reply