It is currently 03/29/24 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
PostPosted: 07/03/19 9:37 am • # 1 
Editorialist

Someone posted this on my FB page, I wanted to post it here in case anyone tries to spin it away by saying it is hyperbole by the opposition, or that the people who actually witnessed the camps are not lying. You can direct those who do not want to live in the reality of their deplorable support of a party and a president who either has/have no moral compass or lost - it to the link below.

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/f ... SpEXGEn7gM

PostPosted: 07/03/19 11:17 am • # 2 
Editorialist

Somebody is going to claim that is faked Karolina. The one thing it does emphasize, though, isn't how successful the orange one has been in deterring illegal border crossing but, rather, how unsuccessful. I saw another article claiming the numbers crossing now exceed those anytime in the past decade.

PostPosted: 07/03/19 5:55 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

jimwilliam wrote:
Somebody is going to claim that is faked Karolina. The one thing it does emphasize, though, isn't how successful the orange one has been in deterring illegal border crossing but, rather, how unsuccessful. I saw another article claiming the numbers crossing now exceed those anytime in the past decade.

Probably Jim -- as anything that is a truth the reps don't agree with is fake, but one can hope, even subconsciously, some of it may get through.

PostPosted: 07/03/19 6:31 pm • # 4 
Administrator

Call them what they are: Trump Camps

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply