It is currently 04/28/24 4:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: 06/24/21 1:52 pm • # 1 
Editorialist

Who said there's no such thing as good news - just amazed it took this long

Rudy Giuliani has New York law license suspended for election falsehoods

A New York court said Thursday that Rudy Giuliani is suspended from practicing law in the state after it found he spread false information about the 2020 presidential election while serving as a lawyer for former President Trump and the Trump campaign, which "immediately threatens the public interest."

The appeals court in New York said in its order there is "uncontroverted evidence" that Giuliani "communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large" in the course of his efforts to overturn Mr. Trump's loss in the 2020 presidential election.

"The seriousness of respondent's uncontroverted misconduct cannot be overstated," the court said in the 33-page decision. "This country is being torn apart by continued attacks on the legitimacy of the 2020 election and of our current president, Joseph R. Biden. The hallmark of our democracy is predicated on free and fair elections. False statements intended to foment a loss of confidence in our elections and resulting loss of confidence in government generally damage the proper functioning of a free society."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rudy-giuli ... -election/

PostPosted: 06/24/21 9:54 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

First Bill Cosby. The Donald Trump and now Rudy Guilliani. All the clowns are falling.

PostPosted: 06/25/21 5:23 am • # 3 
Editorialist

This must be the Taco Bell next door to the gardening center

https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?ea_ ... fsrc=email

And the real pic - still a parking lot

https://www.businessinsider.com/andrew- ... lot-2021-6

PostPosted: 08/01/21 4:27 pm • # 4 
Editorialist

And now Rudy says he's willing to go to jail but ...

Rudy Giuliani: If I Go to Jail, Those Who Put Me There ‘Will Suffer the Consequence in Heaven’ (Video)
Rosemary Rossi

Rudy Giuliani tells NBC New York that he is “more than willing to go to jail,” but if he does, those who put him there will “suffer the consequences in heaven.”

Donald Trump’s former attorney has been the subject of a lengthy federal investigation into his dealings as an “unregistered lobbyist for Ukrainian” before the 2020 presidential election, an investigation which he calls unlawful and politically motivated. In a new interview with NBC News 4’s Melissa Russo, Giuliani maintains his innocence, saying if you think he committed a crime, “you’re probably really stupid.”

“I committed no crime, and if you think I committed a crime, you’re probably really stupid, because you don’t know who I am,” Giuliani said. “Is the guy who put the mafia in jail, terrorists in jail, Ed Koch’s commissioners in jail, and the worst people on Wall Street — I’m not going to file (a form)? I mean, that’s just crazy.”

Federal investigators searched Giuliani’s office and Upper East Side apartment in April, seizing his electronic devices. In June, CNN released audio of a 2019 phone conversation in which he “relentlessly pressured and coaxed the Ukrainian government in 2019 to investigate baseless conspiracies about then-candidate Joe Biden.”

Although frustrated by the FBI probe, Giuliani said he’s “more than willing to go to jail if they want to put me in jail” even if he is not guilty. He added, “And if they do, they’re going to suffer the consequences in heaven.”

Why would he plead guilty if he wasn’t? “Because ...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rud ... 20048.html

No question - he's lost it and should probably be subject to a psych eval ...

PostPosted: 08/01/21 5:08 pm • # 5 
Editorialist

ah...we'll take that chance, thanks.
but my guess is that we won't be seeing you there.

PostPosted: 08/02/21 5:47 am • # 6 
Administrator

Why is Rudy so against his god's will?

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply