It is currently 04/28/24 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
PostPosted: 07/12/21 9:02 am • # 1 
Editorialist

A Real Live ‘Karen’ Attacked Me for My Article About White Rage
It was a special moment for I was beginning to think they didn’t really exist!

B Kean

I don’t know many Karens to be honest, but I know women like them. Recently, one lashed out at me in all of the glory and all of the raging-angst of the countless YouTube videos. Like one of the “scarecrows” stalking the land seeking to dissuade anyone from discussing racial improprieties, Karen ripped into me:

Quote:
All this white and racist BS is all in your head, the murder of blacks is mainly by blacks against themselves! So Stfu you are an evil Democrat trying to destroy America (Karen N Post)!!!

The white-mob-morality police had spoken. How dare I, a white man, question their resentment, their victimhood?

The Karens are out there and many of you have had run-ins. Having never been “Karen’d,” I would watch in awe as others were verbally abused by the usually middle-aged women losing it over things that really had nothing to do with them. Karens get especially angry with Black people.

They have a tremendous amount of resentment impacted inside of them that I am sure not even two or three colonics could dislodge. Recently, I wrote an article entitled I Have White Rage. Let me tell you, it brought out the racist cockroaches, alright. It even brought to my proverbial doorstep that very angry, and I don’t doubt, unstable, Karen whose post is up above here.

So now I too have been Karen’d. I don’t doubt that my Karen is also some faux holy-roller praising a Jesus who is white with blue eyes — even though the historical one looked a lot like ...

https://medium.com/politically-speaking ... 9fb7f36925

Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ] New Topic Add Reply