It is currently 05/05/24 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: 06/17/22 3:54 am • # 1 
Editorialist

Jimmy Kimmel Brutally Mocks ‘Absentee Dad’ Herschel Walker
“He blames every societal problem on absentee dads and I guess he would know, because he is one!” the late-night host joked.

Matt Wilstein

During his monologue Thursday night, Jimmy Kimmel took aim at former NFL star and current Republican Senate hopeful Herschel Walker after a series of reports from The Daily Beast about the multiple children he fathered that he’s been hiding from the public.

“Just in time for Father’s Day, we found out he has not one but three children he somehow forgot to mention,” Kimmel explained. “He has four kids and raised one of them, which is interesting because he’s a very outspoken critic of absentee fathers. He blames every societal problem on absentee dads and I guess he would know, because he is one!”

The host went on to joke that Walker has “so many kids” they’re thinking of bringing Maury Povich “out of retirement” to track them all down.

“Maybe there’s a simple explanation for this,” Kimmel said, joking that it’s possible Walker just “can’t count to four.”

Elsewhere in his monologue, Kimmel went after Walker’s fellow Georgian Marjorie Taylor Greene for complaining that the “criminals who broke into the Capitol are being treated like criminals.”

In a speech in which she compared ...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jimmy-kim ... hel-walker

PostPosted: 06/17/22 11:32 am • # 2 
Editorialist

i feel bad for Herschel Walker. I'm very sad that he jumped on the Trump train. I feel bad for his kids. They didn't ask for their father to be publicly humiliated for his inarticulate responses to matters he does not understand. The political machine got inside his head and has manipulated him into this. He has no business in politics.

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply