It is currently 04/19/24 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Groups Promos
PostPosted: 11/25/08 11:33 am • # 1 
Administrator

Please feel free to add a promo to your own group or to other groups you enjoy ~ and please be sure to add a few words describing the group ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 01/22/09 5:30 pm • # 2 
This isn't my group but I've known many of these folks for years.

Come promote your group at Number 1 Get Noticed Promotions!!!!!

We have special promotion boards for Aimoo, Yuku and for others groups. So, no matter where your group is located you can promote it with us. We're a hassle free promotions group. No silly ranking is involved before you can promote, in fact you can start promoting the same day you're approved.

Number 1 Get Noticed Promotions is proud member of the Chat Central Gateway Network.

Click Our Banner Below..

PostPosted: 02/07/09 1:09 pm • # 3 
Administrator

Here is Fluffy's message to all ~ Sooz

This group is located in Aimoo Forums. Yuku and Aimoo are very very similar (though I finally prefer Aimoo!!)... LOL...
I'm not sure if you'll actually need to register an account with Aimoo first, or if you can register directly from my group.

Just in case!... www.aimoo.com (Registration is located in upper left menu)

I'd love to see any of you there, anytime.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/ClassicRockSidebar

This group was created by BadFluffyDais, Charisma and Kallizangel from the old MSN Classic Rock Chat Room. This is a dynamic site for discussion on any topic from music to current events. We encourage members to express their opinions on every topic and to share anything of a personal interest. A sense of humor is a must! We're an extremely active group that offers something for everybody. This is the ideal hangout for everyone from musicians to professionals. Come on in!!

Last edited by sooz06 on 07/08/09 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 07/14/09 10:14 am • # 4 

PostPosted: 06/10/10 3:53 pm • # 5 
For all my fellow foodies, I started a board at Aimoo called Chocolateria.  And no, it's not all about chocolate.  It's not just a place to share recipes either.  Anything to do with food: news, cooking tips and tricks; reviews of favorite cookbooks, cooking shows and chefs; discussions of food related issues like nutrition, diet and health, organics and frankenfoods (hello Monsanto), etc.  Come and check it out and bring your appetite.  Heads up: my handle over there is Laffinalltheway.   Note: the group is open to view but you have to join to post (just click on "join" at the top of the page, under the group name - it will also ask you to register for an Aimoo account).

[/center]

Last edited by glitterypickles539 on 06/12/10 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 11/17/10 6:02 am • # 6 
Editorialist

It's 2012 and Chocolateria has been renamed Nibble & Sip, a name that is more indicative of what the group is about (all things food).

Nibble & Sip is for those who love to eat, those who love to cook and those who love to talk about food. We aim to be a friendly place where you can talk about your passion for all things food with other fooditarians.

In our Emporium, you'll find topics featuring all aspects of food. In Cooking and Baking 101, you'll find our recipe forums and a forum for links, tips and tricks and other info sources for cooks. Our Recalls forum has the latest notices about food recalls.

In addition, we have a forum for general or off topic (ie. non food) discussions and conversations for your convenience and a forum for games, quizzes and other entertainments. Feel free to share your favorite games, jokes and stories.

There are no minimum posting requirements. Come and go as you please but it would be nice if you dropped in to General to say Hello and let us know you were visiting.  

ImageIf you like to eat, to cook or just enjoy talking about food (and other things), come check us out.

Last edited by laffinalltheway on 12/31/11 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 06/23/11 3:28 am • # 7 

Civil Discourse for Passionate People

We love a lively discussion, but expect respectful behavior toward all posters

http://whatsnews.proboards.com/index.cgi

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ] New Topic Add Reply