It is currently 03/28/24 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: 02/04/09 8:18 am • # 1 

100 Best Foods For Boosting Productivity

FoodProof.com | February 3, 2009 03:58 PM

There are lists, and then there are lists. And then there are handy charts like the one FoodProof.com has, which lists the top 100 foods for improving productivity. They've even gone so far as to break them down into more palatable sub-sections, including Digestion and Sleep, Energy and Brain Foods, General Productivity Boosters, and Eyesight.

We've re-printed the chart below, but recommend clicking through for the full-size image.

http://www.huffingtonpost...-for-boosti_n_163651.html

PostPosted: 02/05/09 2:01 pm • # 2 
Most of that is simply a list of a variety of fresh foods, mostly fruits and veggies, and a few meats, which is not surprising that it would be healthy to eat. I do have to disagree with the appearance of diet soda on the low fat filling food list though. Diet soda should be avoided at all cost! It's more likely to make you crave other sweets because you taste the sweet but don't get the sugar, and that confuses your body into producing more insulin and craving the sugar. Otherwise, I can't recall where I saw the advice...some TV show I think...the best way to get a healthy diet is to shop around the perimeter of the grocery store...where all the fresh foods are located...and avoid the middle, where all the processed, pre-packaged, preservative and dye-filled, barely-foods are located (it's okay to walk down the aisle with dried beans and select some of those). Select a variety of vegetables, a little bit of meat (not too much), fresh dairy, and a little bit of whole grain breads, and voila! You have a healthy diet.

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply