All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Hubris
PostPosted: 03/23/13 3:30 pm • # 1 
Administrator

Post subject: Re: Hubris
PostPosted: 03/24/13 6:50 am • # 2 
Administrator

Thanks for posting this video, jab ~ I've heard rave reviews for the video's scapel-like dismantling of the "official" storyline ~ I'm adding the following post from Friday's Maddow Blog for the "this page" link to MUCH more/corroborating information ~ Sooz

Tonight! The re-airing of Hubris: Selling the Iraq War
By Will Femia - Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:47 PM EDT

Not only is tonight your chance to see the most-viewed documentary in MSNBC history if you missed it the first time, but if you were among those who were left wanting more, tonight's broadcast is followed in the 10 p.m. ET hour by "Talking Hubris," a roundtable discussion of how the Bush administration convinced the country to go to war in Iraq. Chris Hayes hosts Chris Matthews, Alex Wagner, David Corn and Michael Isikoff for that.

In addition to the Hubris material on this blog, the folks at MSNBC Documentaries have put together this page, that includes some video material that wasn't included in the final cut of Hubris, as well as recent essays from Michael Isikoff. I understand the clips for "Talking Hubris" will be posted there after it airs as well.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/03/22/17419938-tonight-the-re-airing-of-hubris-selling-the-iraq-war?lite

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply