It is currently 05/17/24 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: 07/12/13 4:29 pm • # 1 
Editorialist

I've said before how much I hate "reality" shows. Now I'm hooked on one, lol.

I love murder mysteries and have had the pleasure of participating in one, although only as an observing audience member. It was fun! It was a dinner put on by our previous employers, where the wait staff were also the actors. We had to listen to their dialog (after we got our food, lol) and then pick the guilty party. Hubby won it......I was wayyyy off.

This show is a little hokey, they form alliances just like on Survivor and such, but I watched the first one and now have to see it to the end so I can find out who, among the group, is the murderer. So far I have picked 2 people, one of which was murdered at the end of the last show. I guess I could just watch the final episode to find out.........but that's no fun. :b

PostPosted: 08/21/13 7:40 am • # 2 
Editorialist

Well, I was wrong. The person I suspected did last until the final 4 though! lol

I had a hard time understanding why the ONE person who kept accusing the person of being the killer, who turned out to be the killer, didn't win. They say the decisions are based on some written test they take, so I guess that she didn't do too well on laying out all the evidence.

Anyway, there will be a 2nd season, so I look forward to that. It was fun to watch!

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply