It is currently 05/18/24 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Whew!
PostPosted: 09/28/14 10:28 am • # 1 
Editorialist

Been catching up on my/our favorite series premiers and the final episodes of others. It's draining to watch tv in marathon form, lol.

Under the Dome is intriguing. I wonder where they will take us next?

Extant is baffling to me, but I breathed a sigh of relief at the end.

If anyone watches "Haven", be sure to watch the online digital series "Origins" which promises to explain the "before time" lol. They've taken a very short book by Stephen King (The Colorado Kid) and managed to flesh it out quite nicely. I'm impressed and addicted. ha!

Chicago Fire! I'm happy it's back and sad at the loss.

Grey's Anatomy is managing to keep it fresh.

Saving Hope (which may be a Canadian only series?) started out with a bang.

Bones is great! Yet another character loss I mourn.

Looks like a great season, with some new, interesting series. We have also gotten hooked by "Person of Interest". Weird, but good and a scary idea....

OH, I forgot "Madam Secretary" I think it will be great. Love seeing Tea Leoni in such a mature, strong role.

Post subject: Re: Whew!
PostPosted: 09/28/14 7:56 pm • # 2 
Administrator

I've never been a big fan of Tea Leoni before ~ but the Madame Secretary storyline gives a real sense of the pace and multiple crises at any one time ~ and she is TERRIFIC in the lead ~ I'm hooked ~

I'm also still hooked on Under the Dome, Extant, Chicago Fire, and the Good Wife ~ I saw a few episodes of Saving Hope some months ago and I liked it, but then it disappeared ~ I'll have to try to find out if it's available somewhere/somehow ~

Person of Interest keeps getting darker and darker ~ its "saving grace" for me is an excellent cast ensemble ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 09/29/14 7:07 am • # 3 
Editorialist

I didn't like Person of Interest at first. Hubby started watching it during the summer after all of our series ended just for something to watch and he got hooked. I was very confused about the story line, but luckily they aired the first few episodes when I decided to watch and I got caught up. I still get confused, lol, but like it!

PostPosted: 09/30/14 11:33 am • # 4 
I watch Person of Interest because Jim Caviezel is another of my boyfriends. I find the female characters on that show irritating. The killed off the only one I liked, Carter; and left us with Root and Shaw. I liked Michael Emerson from Lost. I will stay with it, because what else?

I love The Good Wife. I think it's the most fascinating show on network TV. I think it started off with a bang this season with Cary's imprisonment.

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply