It is currently 03/29/24 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
PostPosted: 01/09/16 7:20 pm • # 1 
Editorialist

I'm sad about this. I love his character, especially his love of movie trivia. After exploring his bio, I found that a lot of his character's attitude (and some of his back story) come from Michael's life. His father made millions importing the Swiss Army knife. Michael was disinherited when he chose to pursue acting. Not sure if that is resolved, but kudos to him for pursuing his dream anyway. He worked a lot of odd jobs to support himself during that time.

Another trivia tidbit: Michael played Robert Wagner in "The Mystery of Natalie Wood". Robert Wagner plays his character's father on NCIS.

He seems to be a great husband and dad in real life. On Titter, he said (paraphrased) "Mom read about me leaving NCIS. Asked if I was leaving with Ziva. OH MOM!" lol

PostPosted: 01/11/16 1:22 am • # 2 
I am weird. If I like a couple I stop watching when one of them leaves the show. I stopped watching NCIS when Ziva left. I would actually like if DiNozzo went to join her in Israel. I'd probably watch that episode.

PostPosted: 06/03/16 8:12 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

I totally loved the last episode with Michael Weatherly.

**spoiler alert if you haven't seen it

Tony is faced with the death of Ziva in a fire at her family farm in Israel. As he is preparing to fly to Israel to make sure, he is presented with a survivor of the fire. His and Ziva's daughter. He chooses to leave NCIS to raise his daughter. :D

PostPosted: 06/04/16 8:05 am • # 4 
Administrator

I loved the last episode too, roseanne ~

I was never a big fan of the character "Tony" ~ he was just too "white bread" and too "closed" for me ~ not much nuance ~ but the last few episodes, which exposed his secret heart, changed my opinion ~

It's funny how actors become so entwined with the characters they play ~ so I'm curious about Michael Weatherly's new show, "Bull", which is scheduled to air following NCIS ~ not sure of the debut date ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 06/04/16 5:00 pm • # 5 
I watched it and liked it. I am not looking forward to Bull. Dr. Phil, really? It'll be a hit. Weatherly's got a built-in fan base. It'll be a simple to follow procedural.

PostPosted: 06/04/16 5:43 pm • # 6 
Editorialist

Bull sounds interesting to me. Remains to be seen. I thought it was a series, but it's a TV movie.

PostPosted: 06/04/16 7:13 pm • # 7 
It's a TV series.

PostPosted: 06/05/16 7:58 am • # 8 
Editorialist

From IMDb:

Bull (2016)

Drama | TV Movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5692502/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Maybe the premier is a movie leading into the series?

It will be interesting to see him play a serious role. On NCIS, he gave us glimpses of that. A picture from Bull. The scruffy face and glasses certainly has him looking more serious.

PostPosted: 06/06/16 1:32 pm • # 9 
imdb is an inexact source.

Bull is a drama series in the time slot behind NCIS. He'll be part DiNozzo I'm sure.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/189059_exclu ... _blessing/

PostPosted: 06/19/16 9:39 am • # 10 
Editorialist

I liked Weatherly too, and was so sorry to see him leave. I think they handled the last episode well, at least it made me accept his leaving. I thought his loss would lessen my enthusiasm for the show and it still may, but we will see. I know nothing of this new guy - will have to wait and see on that also.. . .Dr. Phil - really? Sure he will do it proper justice, but I know all I want to know about Dr. Phil.

Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ] New Topic Add Reply