It is currently 03/28/24 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
PostPosted: 02/17/20 4:50 pm • # 1 
Editorialist

First of all, let me say that I am a sucker for musicals. Especially ones that contain music I can actually sing! lol This show is wonderful. Funny, quirky, emotional and seems "put together" from the get-go. Can't wait to see how it continues.

PostPosted: 02/18/20 3:54 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

Hadn't even heard of it until this moment. LOL Guess I'm not paying much attention to broadcast TV these days!

I have to be in the mood for musicals.

PostPosted: 05/04/20 3:23 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

I must say this show took me on a fantastic journey. The finale was as wonderful as it was heartbreaking. I sobbed, but I needed to do that with all that's going on. Stress is my constant companion lately. I'm really hoping it gets picked up for another season. Surprise guest star on the finale, Bernadette Peters. Peter Gallagher was extraordinary. I cannot say how much I enjoyed this series.

PostPosted: 10/17/20 12:54 am • # 4 
Editorialist

I only saw a few episodes but I loved that show. Like you said the music was something you could sing along to. I always got a kick out of how the whole office would be dancing and then, when the song ended, only she was the one just finishing up and everyone was all WTF.

PostPosted: 10/17/20 1:00 am • # 5 
Editorialist

I only saw a few episodes but I loved that show. Like you said the music was something you could sing along to. I always got a kick out of how the whole office would be dancing and then, when the song ended, only she was the one just finishing up and everyone was all WTF.

PostPosted: 10/18/20 6:26 am • # 6 
Editorialist

jimwilliam wrote:

Yep. I think it's been renewed, but with Covid.......

PostPosted: 12/11/20 11:57 am • # 7 
Editorialist

Premiers Jan. 5th. I can't wait!!!!! If you haven't watched this show, give it a go. Read the creator's story. They always say write what you know and this is a sterling example of how that works.

https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/07/zoeys-extr ... s-preview/

PostPosted: 01/07/21 9:44 am • # 8 
Editorialist

Looks like it won't be airing on Canadian Tv. Grrrrrrrrrrr! I've sent an email to our station that usually carries NBC content and tweeted to the show's account. Crickets.

Edited to update: I actually received an email from a real, live person. Evidently this has to do with get the licensing to air the program here. I hope that happens. I NEED the freaking distraction.

PostPosted: 02/15/21 10:53 pm • # 9 
Editorialist

As somebody famous once said "phooey!!!".

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ] New Topic Add Reply