It is currently 04/28/24 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Goodbye, "Shameless"...
PostPosted: 04/13/21 5:30 pm • # 1 
Editorialist

I very much enjoyed all 11 seasons. One of the few shows that actually made me laugh A LOT.

And while many weren't happy with the finale because it didn't wrap up the storylines for every character with a tidy bow, I thought it was just right.

I will miss it!

Spoiler alert...

https://deadline.com/2021/04/shameless- ... 234732114/

"Bill Macy and I talked about it a lot of times over the years, which was it would be wrong to let Frank completely off the hook for living the life that he’s lived and doing the damage to his body, that he had done to his body over all these years.

So, we had to show that there were some consequences. We tried to find some way to make it Frank-like and fun and let him hold onto who he always was in the last moments. "

PostPosted: 08/03/21 1:06 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

Just (re)watching ER on Amazon Prime and thought about Shameless. I'd forgotten that Macy played Dr. Morgenstern. Never watched Shameless. I hope Amazon carries it at some point. Then I can binge watch the whole series without commercials. Amazon Prime has been worth every penny. Besides, having it gets us some good deals on products and free shipping on everything! Came in handy during the shut-down. Our little town doesn't have the best selection.

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply