It is currently 04/28/24 12:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: "American Horror Story"
PostPosted: 09/29/11 12:54 am • # 1 
Editorialist

Hmmmmmm.....looks interesting!

FX's new series American Horror Story [/i]is without a doubt one of the scariest things ever produced for television. Usually you have to hit up a multiplex for the kind of jolts delivered by this thriller, but creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk (Glee[/i]) have crafted a small-screen roller coaster ride. The series follows the Harmon Family — husband Ben (Dylan McDermott), wife Vivian (Connie Britton), daughter Violet (Taissa Farmiga) — as they move into an old Los Angeles home with a dark history. For example, the home's basement not only is in need of dusting but also might be the resting place of a serious evil creature, seen in the Oct. 5 premiere. And then there's the man in the rubber fetish suit…

Even scarier than all this? AHS[/i]'s opening credits sequence, which EW is exclusively premiering today. The clip, created by Kyle Cooper and his company Prologue who are responsible for the acclaimed openers for Seven[/i] and The Walking Dead[/i], is set in the aforementioned basement and not only announces the actors and creators, but provides a backstory for the house. 

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/28/american-horror-story-opening-credits/

PostPosted: 10/13/11 3:45 am • # 2 
Editorialist

I've watched two episodes with high hopes now......and I'm completely confused.  Does it make sense to anyone else?

PostPosted: 10/13/11 4:09 am • # 3 
Administrator

Sorry, Chaos ~ I don't seek out horror anything ~ everyday life provides all the 'jolts' I can tolerate ~ Image

Sooz

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ] New Topic Add Reply