It is currently 04/28/24 8:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
PostPosted: 09/29/11 1:05 am • # 1 
Editorialist

"Real risk"???  From a gross-out flick? Even South Park incorporated The Human Centipede, for cryin' out loud. 

But its Dutch director, Tom Six, may have gone too far in the follow-up, because the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has deniedThe Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) an 18 certificate for fears it poses a "real risk" to cinemagoers.

PostPosted: 10/11/11 2:43 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

Chaos333 wrote:
"Real risk"???  From a gross-out flick? Even South Park incorporated The Human Centipede, for cryin' out loud. 

But its Dutch director, Tom Six, may have gone too far in the follow-up, because the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has deniedThe Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) an 18 certificate for fears it poses a "real risk" to cinemagoers.

LOL Chaos, I hadn't seen the South Park one until I watched the "behind the scenes" bit with Trey and Matt, mostly in the writing room during the development of that show. OMG, hillarious. Especially funny to watch Trey do the voices and giggling so hard with Matt, he could only finish one sentence at a time.  I hope you caught that show. What a hoot it would be to work with them. Image

PostPosted: 10/12/11 1:04 am • # 3 
Editorialist

Rats! I saw the promo for the "making of, but we missed it. I bet they'll run it again though. 

(All the SP episodes "on demand" with Comcast are 99 cents! We wanted to watch "Major Boobage" again, and it's there as a "fan favorite" but no way am I paying a buck for a rerun.)

PostPosted: 10/12/11 1:15 am • # 4 
Editorialist

We watch them in reruns most of the time.........if we can stay up that late, LOL. I've been rising at 5:30 to work out at 6:30, so I'm pretty much toast by 10pm. Hubby watches more often than I do. 

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply