It is currently 04/28/24 12:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: 01/28/12 12:11 pm • # 1 
Editorialist

I just watched the first episode of this new show. Gripping. Emotional. Strange and wonderful. Very different from everything else out there. Here's a link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1821681/

PostPosted: 01/29/12 4:19 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

I honestly thought you were talking about a movie we watched not long ago.....lol...

In the fall of 1959, for a time capsule, students draw pictures of life as they imagine it will be in 50 years. Lucinda, an odd child who hears voices, swiftly writes a long string of numbers. In 2009, the capsule is opened; student Caleb Koestler gets Lucinda's "drawing" and his father John, an astrophysicist and grieving widower, takes a look. He discovers dates of disasters over the past 50 years with the number who died. Three dates remain, all coming soon. He investigates, learns of Lucinda, and looks for her family. He fears for his son, who's started to hear voices and who is visited by a silent stranger who shows him a vision of fire and destruction. What's going on?

PostPosted: 01/29/12 4:55 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

That sounds like a good movie! Tough getting hubby to watch. He hates Nicolas Cage for some reason. Image 

PostPosted: 03/24/12 5:16 am • # 4 
Editorialist

Ok, now I've watched the premier of the show. I guess the other was the pilot, lol.

It's ok. Still strange, but too much of a "Touched by an Angel" sort of storyline. I expected a little more. I'll continue to watch future episodes to give it a chance. I still LOVE Keifer. Image

PostPosted: 07/18/12 12:12 pm • # 5 
I also am a huge fan of Keifer and didn't miss any of his "24" series.  I watched a few weeks of  "Touch" and couldn't find it after that and have looked for the DVD of the first season and can't find that either.  I have all the series of "24" and would love to have "Touch" also.  Another show I watched several times and didn't get to see the end was "Missing" with Ashley Judd.  However, I have found the DVD set of the first season of this and have it ordered. 

PostPosted: 07/19/12 2:53 pm • # 6 
Editorialist

I saw all of the "Touch" episodes. I watched it online after it airs on my local tv web page. I think it's going to be back this fall. Image

Never watched "24"

I didn't like "Missing" for some reason.....

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply