It is currently 04/19/24 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
PostPosted: 12/27/08 1:36 pm • # 1 
Administrator

Thought you might all enjoy this ~ NativeFloridian [who has dramatically left the group for the second and LAST time] took offense when Katy, Sammy, and I pointed out how we interpreted her own words ~ she could have read our posts, thought about them, and then said "wait ~ I didn't mean that" and gone on to explain what she DID mean ~ instead she chose to toss some bricks ~ when she found we couldn't be bullied into appeasing her, she dramatically quit this group ~ but magically, her friend JackNimble joined us ~ Jack took a slightly different approach, but he too wanted to ignore NF's OWN words ~ amongst other things, we were accused of being religious bigots and of trying to stifle opposing opinions ~ apparently, NF couldn't stand reading the posts between Jack and us and not being able to comment ~ so she applied to join again ~ her app said she was only joining to make one post and then would never even think about us again ~ Image ~ well, THAT cheered me up so I admitted her again ~ NF made her one post, again/still refusing to recognize her own words and again dramatically left the group ~ Jack remains a member but hasn't been seen in a couple of days ~

This morning, I woke up to an email message from Katy, laughing that when she tried to check out Jack's/NF's group, American Voices, she got a message that no one with Katy51 in the nic is allowed to enter ~ keep in mind that Katy has never posted there nor ever applied to join that group ~ I chuckled and decided to check whether I was barred from entering too ~ YEP ~ no one with Sooz08 in the nic is allowed to enter the sacred ground of American Voices ~ I too have never posted nor ever applied to join there ~ NF/Jack must have forgotten about Sammy or apparently STILL consider him to just be a wannabe because he was not restricted entry at the gates ~ and, trust me, Sammy is VERY difficult to forget ~ Image ~

So ... moral of the story is that we have proven that we do NOT stifle differing opinions ~ but that the accusers DO ~ we clearly say in the Welcome thread to NOT count on everyone, or anyone, agreeing with your position ~ I'll be interested in reading what Jack has to say IF he has the cojones to reply to this thread ~ we'll take the "high road" here and not kick him to the curb ~ personally, I don't see ANY way to justify his/NF's actions ~ but I'm pretty sure I'll still be able to sleep well at night ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 12/27/08 3:08 pm • # 2 
It just cracked me up. Not only do they not allow differing opinions, they don't allow people who might disagree to even read their boards. What a joke they are. They may have a few tokens they play with, but they don't want any real debate. Image. They expect to post without challenge. Any disagreement means they are being attacked for being religious. That's what they implied in their posts. That's the whining of people who hate freedom of speech and want everyone to agree with their views. Hmmmm....what are people like that called? Jack expected to be banned from the group for his posts. Sorry, guy, that's done by people who know they're wrong but can't stand anyone proving it. Like you and NF

PostPosted: 12/27/08 3:18 pm • # 3 
BTW. I'm recalling a friend of mine named Richard and his experiences in groups. Unfortunately, he died just recently in a car accident. He had the same kind of trouble with people like Jack and NF. There was a big difference, though. There was a woman who appeared to be pursuing him, in posts and emails. It cracked him up and he shared them. I could swear that was NF. Image

PostPosted: 12/27/08 9:26 pm • # 4 
to be a wannabe
means so much to me
since a wannabe wannabe
is difficult to see

you can be a wanna
or you can be a be
but the other groups posts
only wannabes see

go to the other group
peek a boo
look for intelligence
just elephant doo

when I grow up
let me be a be
be banned by the other group
we'll be the mighty 3

a poem by Sammy Image

PostPosted: 12/28/08 4:09 am • # 5 
Administrator

It WAS NativeFloridian, Katy ~ both in her group and in email ~ and using both her NF nic and a mask persona that she created/used ~ "butterfly" something, I think ~ of course, and for truly excellent reasons, EVERY woman developed a crush on Richard ~ he was a warm, loving, smart, tough, funny, spectacular guy ~

Sammy, you are my now and forever most favorite wannabe!

Sooz

PostPosted: 12/30/08 2:45 pm • # 6 
Administrator

NEWS FLASH ~ JackNimble apparently removed himself from this group today ~ so obviously he does NOT have the cojones to explain or defend, or even own up to, his/NF's ridiculous and paranoid actions ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 12/30/08 3:44 pm • # 7 
Good riddance right wing whacko, defending anyone and anything as long as another right winger said it. How pathetic. Bwahahahaha

PostPosted: 12/30/08 6:46 pm • # 8 
I'm still allowed to read their boards. Image

Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ] New Topic Add Reply