It is currently 03/28/24 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 22 posts ]
PostPosted: 10/08/12 8:49 am • # 1 
Administrator

It's easy to post published picures ~

1. Right click on picture.
2. On the pop-up, click on "view image info"; then copy that link.
3. In your post, where you want the picture to appear, click on "img" ~ you will see two sets of brackets for the start and end coding.
4. Paste the link you copied inbetween the sets of brackets: [img]link[/img].

Alternatively, you can paste the address you copied in your post where you want it to appear, highlight it, and then click on "img" ~ that will put the start and end coding in place.

You will not see the picture in the open message window, but you will see it if you use "preview" before submitting the post.

Sooz

PostPosted: 10/09/12 10:31 am • # 2 
Editorialist

Thanks sooz. :)

PostPosted: 07/21/15 8:19 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

Just testing

PostPosted: 07/22/15 8:30 am • # 4 
Editorialist

I don't see that one gramps, but sometimes and for some reason, I can't see them one day, but see them the next day. Beats me.

PostPosted: 07/22/15 9:41 am • # 5 
Administrator

gramps, where are you trying to c/p from? ~ when you right-click on the picture and go to the address, you should see .jpg or .png or even .gif in the address for it to be copyable ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 11/20/15 11:34 am • # 6 
Editorialist

Question: Is there any way to control the size of the picture?

There have been several times when I have posted a pic and it is displayed much larger - sometimes way too large - than where I saw it.

PostPosted: 11/20/15 12:41 pm • # 7 
Administrator

John, I have found that sometimes [not always but sometimes] when I preview a picture before posting, it looks like it will stretch the page ~ but when I post it, the system adjusts it to fit within the post window ~ has the larger-than-expected size happened to you during preview or when you actually post it?

Sooz

PostPosted: 11/20/15 1:42 pm • # 8 
Editorialist

Sooz - I just posted a pic on the Photos thread so you can see it.

It's a lot bigger than where I got it - Facebook.

It could be the system won't set the size any bigger than what fits on a page, but it at times it does enlarge it much bigger than needed.

PostPosted: 08/05/16 6:36 pm • # 9 
Editorialist

Jab, How do I post emotes? I have a bunch of them form my old board that I would like to use. I can on Yuku - but I have tried on this board and no matter what I do they will not post. The trouble is - no properties selection when I right click. I tried to google some and the same thing when I clicked on a image. Is it possible to use them?

Thanks in advance for any input . .

PostPosted: 08/05/16 6:48 pm • # 10 
Administrator

That's not that easy on our board format. I guess you have them on yuku in an album.
Send them in a pm to Benalouane on yuku and I'll see what I can do together with sooz.

Or try first to copy and paste them right here in this thread if it works.

PostPosted: 08/05/16 7:23 pm • # 11 
Editorialist

jabra2 wrote:
That's not that easy on our board format. I guess you have them on yuku in an album.
Send them in a pm to Benalouane on yuku and I'll see what I can do together with sooz.

Or try first to copy and paste them right here in this thread if it works.

I did try and just copy and paste them- doesn't work. .Hug <---- that is all I get wanted a hug one for sooz after her fall. .

PostPosted: 08/05/16 7:45 pm • # 12 
Administrator

Aw, thanks KB ~

I'm thinking you should do as Jabra suggests ~ send the emoties you use most in a yuku PM ~ he added several of the emoties you see to the left of the posting window ~ if I'm remembering correctly [always "iffy"], it's a complicated process ~ but it'll keep him off the streets for at least a few hours!

Sooz

PostPosted: 08/05/16 7:59 pm • # 13 
Administrator

sooz06 wrote:
Aw, thanks KB ~

I'm thinking you should do as Jabra suggests ~ send the emoties you use most in a yuku PM ~ he added several of the emoties you see to the left of the posting window ~ if I'm remembering correctly [always "iffy"], it's a complicated process ~ but it'll keep him off the streets for at least a few hours!

Sooz

Watch it!
I actually pulled up ads on Chicago's craigslist for walkers with and without casters (cheapest was 5 bucks, the Mercedes of walkers goes for around 45) and decided not to be mean today. :hmm

PostPosted: 08/05/16 8:06 pm • # 14 
Administrator

You have them stored at photobucket.
You can link your photobucket account to our board and then just drop your emoticons from there into your posts and put the link between IMG tags..

PostPosted: 08/05/16 8:08 pm • # 15 
Editorialist

sooz06 wrote:
Aw, thanks KB ~

Sooz

lol. . Sooz, I sent them, but it was strange - it would not post a name in the To, only my name showed up? I sent and also did a forward, not sure he got them though. And, please Jab, don't knock yourself out they are just a few I thought were cute. They are not necessary, do not want to make a whole lot of work for no real reason. .

PostPosted: 08/05/16 8:11 pm • # 16 
Administrator

PostPosted: 08/05/16 8:12 pm • # 17 
Editorialist

jabra2 wrote:

You have them stored at photobucket.
You can link your photobucket account to our board and then just drop your emoticons from there into your posts and put the link between IMG tags..

I would if i could remember what my password was - it has been years since I have accessed it, and someone else set up the board for me and they have since gone missing. I will try and see if I can find it- i doubt it though. . Thanks Jab

PostPosted: 08/05/16 8:15 pm • # 18 
Editorialist

Test

yes- - I can just copy them from here. . thank you Image

Test 2

Last edited by Karolinablue on 08/05/16 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 08/05/16 8:18 pm • # 19 
Administrator

You have the links. All it takes is right click, "copy image location" and paste it in your post between IMG tags

PostPosted: 08/05/16 8:31 pm • # 20 
Editorialist

jabra2 wrote:
You have the links. All it takes is right click, "copy image location" and paste it in your post between IMG tags

Thanks to you I realized if I could find the links on my old board - it is still there all I need to do is copy the link from my yuku board and bypass photobucket. Had to try and remember the controls and how to use them, it has been so long.

PostPosted: 08/05/16 8:43 pm • # 21 
Editorialist

For jab, Image

PostPosted: 08/05/16 9:28 pm • # 22 
Administrator

Thanks. I needed that.

Page 1 of 1   [ 22 posts ] New Topic Add Reply