It is currently 04/28/24 8:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
PostPosted: 05/17/13 11:46 am • # 1 
Editorialist

IMO, lol. I could not right click on links in my bookmarks to delete, as I have in the past. Thanks to upgrades. :eyes Because I bookmark links of articles for later reading, I sometimes have many extraneous links left on my Bookmarks list. So, here's how you delete and I would advise that you do it immediately after using the page you linked to, because it's a bitch to do later if you have several.

1. Click on the page you have bookmarked
2. Click on the "yellow star" that is near the refresh button
3. A dialog box will open. Click on "Remove this" and you're done

Sheesh! The right click/delete is so much easier. I don't know why they changed this. I've always had issues or gripes about Firefox bookmarks. It's awkward and not easy to navigate to do things like add a folder and such.

PostPosted: 05/17/13 12:05 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

I was trying to remove my Pirate Bay bookmark. Guess what? I can't! :angry Maybe because the extension is .sx.

A heads up to Canadians: Canada is going to start prosecuting those who illegally d/l things. I haven't yet, but that is why I wanted to remove it from my bookmarks. I don't want to be "flagged" for any reason. lol

PostPosted: 05/17/13 1:14 pm • # 3 
Administrator

I click on "bookmarks", go to the bookmark I want to delete, right-click the bookmark and click "delete". Works like a charm.
Sometimes I use "show all bookmarks" to organize my bookmarks, make new folders and stuff. Works like a charm. :D

PostPosted: 05/17/13 2:58 pm • # 4 
Editorialist

jab, the only thing that was highlighted when I right click was "open all tabs", the rest were grayed out. NOW it's giving me all the options. The show all bookmarks and every other option wasn't working before either. Go figure.......sheesh, I need a new computer and OS. Vista is crap, computer is old like me. :\'(

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply