It is currently 05/13/24 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
PostPosted: 07/03/09 8:02 am • # 1 
Why is that?

And, how do you copy a page from a site that imbeds links (like thinkprogress) and keep the formatting to paste it else where?

PostPosted: 07/03/09 8:58 am • # 2 

Font size and colour change test

Sarah Palin to resign as Alaska governor.

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) announced this morning from her home in Wasilla that she will not be seeking re-election and that she will be stepping down in a few weeks. Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell will be inaugurated as Alaska's governor on July 25. A local NBC affiliate reports that "there was no immediate word as to why she will resign, though speculation has been rampant that the former vice presidential candidate is gearing up for a run at the 2012 Republican presidential nomination." Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer said on Fox News yesterday that Palin "is not a serious candidate for the presidency." "You cannot sustain a campaign of platitudes and clichés over a year and a half if you're running for the presidency," he said.

____________________________________________________________o0o____________________________________________________

I just tested both and I'm experiencing no trouble Mpicky. (see above).

On the Thinkprogress question: I simply copied and pasted the text, (including links) directly into the reply box here.

Maybe Yuku just threw a hissy fit on ya for a while.

PostPosted: 07/03/09 9:48 am • # 3 
FF- I have never been able to change my font.

Maybe I am doing it wrong?

ETA: I just tried. Do I have to select it, then change the color, or change the color, then type?

PostPosted: 07/03/09 10:03 am • # 4 
Administrator

mp, do you see the tool bar directly above the window you type your message in? ~ if yes, click on the "F" on the left side ~ pick a font ~ click "OK" ~ if you want to change the size of the font, click on "Tr" ~ pick a size ~ click "OK" ~ if you want to change the color, click on the A that has colors on the bottom [on my screen, that is the furthest to the left] ~ pick a color ~ click "OK" ~ is that what you've been doing? ~ or you can type your message, highlight the whole message, and then click F, ok, Tr, ok, A, ok ~ be sure you click "OK" after each choice ~ I have not found a way to make a personal choice of font/size/color a personal default yet ~ so you have to do it each time ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 07/03/09 10:06 am • # 5 
I don't see an okay button. I see where I can change the font, size, color, etc.

PostPosted: 07/03/09 10:06 am • # 6 
test

[size=medium]Okay, I think I got it[/size]

Maybe, LOL

PostPosted: 07/03/09 10:20 am • # 7 
Administrator

On my computer, the "OK" button is in the lower right on each drop-down you get when you click one of the icons ~

Sooz

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ] New Topic Add Reply