It is currently 05/18/24 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
PostPosted: 08/11/09 2:51 pm • # 1 
Administrator

BEST Rated Firewall Online Armor Premium v3 Genuine License Key for FREE

Posted: 11 Aug 2009 12:00 AM PDT

There are so many firewall software that claims to protect your computer against hackers and malicious programs and I am sure you have wondered which is the best firewall. Look no further because it is definitely Online Armor. No it's not something that I just say for fun but it has been proven with a series of 84 tests. If you take a look at the latest Matousec Proactive Security Challenge test results, Online Armor took the first place by scoring 99%, reaching level 10+ and excellent protection level when compared with 40 other security suite software that has firewall function.

There is a free version for Online Armor and this version managed to get number 6 out of 41 which I'd say it's pretty impressive for a free product. Of course having the best product will cost you money and Online Armor Premium v3.5 cost $39.95. However you can now get it for FREE, thanks to Gizmo! This offer will end on 11.59 PM Wednesday August 12, 2009. (All times are US Pacific Standard Time). So get your free Online Armor Premium v3 license key fast by following the few simple steps below!

1. Go to http://www.tallemu.com/cart/

2. Click the "ADD TO CART" button for Online Armor.

3. Then click the "Checkout" button on the top right of the screen.

4. Indicate whether you are an existing or new customer. If new then complete the registration details and click the "Register" button.

5. At the Checkout screen, enter the promo code GIZMO and click the "Apply Promo Code" button.

6. You should now see that the total has changed to $0.00. Click the Pay button.

7. Now check your email address and you should receive an email from Online Armor Sales ([url=mailto:support@tallemu.com]support@tallemu.com[/url]) with the subject [Online Armor Store] - Order processed?. Note down your License Key.

8. Download the latest version of Online Armor and install. During installation, you'll be prompted to register Online Armor by entering license key.

Currently Online Armor runs on Windows XP and Vista, 32 bit only. This free Online Armor Premium v3.5 license is valid for 1 year. Most of the firewall software such as Outpost, ZoneAlarm, Online Armor, Lavasoft, Sunbelt are subscription based meaning you have to renew every year like what you normally do for antivirus software. There are only very few firewall software such as Jetico and Malware Defender that will provide you with lifetime updates when you purchase a license.

Maybe, I'd say that "maybe" Online Armor scored so well in Matousec test is because it is made to block all leak tests created by Matousec. I said that because I tried cutting off using netCut on my test computer running Online Armor Premium but the firewall didn't detect anything at all. Obviously the Internet and LAN was inaccessible until I turn off netCut. I tried searching in Options and couldn't find anything that could block or protect a computer from ARP poisoning. I am sure Tall Emu, the company that made Online Armor knows about netCut as I found a discussion dated year 2007 in WildersSecurity but don't know why they did not make their program to protect against such attacks.

Technorati Tags: firewall, security, license, online-armor, hacker

Raymond.CC Blog

Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ] New Topic Add Reply