It is currently 03/28/24 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Browsers
PostPosted: 05/26/17 10:09 am • # 1 
Administrator

What is everyone's favorite browser ... and WHY? ~ I'm curious because in a post today shift mentioned he uses Chrome ~ I tried and liked Chrome but deleted it when the public raised a fuss about some of Google's practices ~

I have Edge, FireFox, and Opera on my computer ~ while I had no problems with IE until it was "updated" to Edge, Edge is not ready for prime time ~ Opera is reliable, but slow-ish and I haven't spent much time trying to learn it ~

I've been using FireFox for several months now and I like it ~ but it occasionally has its own hiccups ~

So ... please humor me and tell us what browser you're using and WHY ~

Sooz

Post subject: Re: Browsers
PostPosted: 05/26/17 5:50 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

I use Fire Fox. . I have explorer also, but stopped using it, too many glitches. I like FF as there are just a few hic-cups every now and then. I never tried anything else as I am satisfied with FF - for the moment anyway. .

PostPosted: 05/26/17 10:13 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

I still like IE. But, we use Firefox and Chrome too. I couldn't log into my work portal on IE, but could on FF. Hubby uses FF and Chrome for his guest booking work for the old property. I use FF for Twitter so that the videos will play. Usually we have all three open. lol

PostPosted: 05/27/17 9:38 am • # 4 
I use Firefox primarily because it's far more flexible and easier to customize- having a huge range of add-ons. Chrome, being Google and YouTube being Google adds up to limitations for downloading videos from YouTube and that was the decider for me.

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply