It is currently 05/18/24 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
PostPosted: 05/18/10 7:13 am • # 1 
Editorialist

I have never selected a feature to have any replies sent to my email, yet I am getting them. Not all threads, just a couple, but a lot of replies, thus a lot of emails. I need to know how to stop that please. If it's a setting on my profile/account I can't find it.

PostPosted: 05/18/10 7:23 am • # 2 
Administrator

roseanne, this was a yuku close-to-system-wide problem last week that has [allegedly] been fixed ~ go to your Account [to the right of your nic in the navigation bar] ~ click on Subscriptions [to the right of your profile info] ~ that should show any "subscriptions" that have not cleared ~ click delete on each one ~ also make sure that the "subscribe to this topic" box under the open message window is empty in any posts that you make ~ the problem was that the default somehow changed to a check mark in that box ~ if it continues, let me know and I'll take it to the yuku "bugs forum" ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 05/18/10 8:59 am • # 3 
Editorialist

thanks sooz. lmao, when I saw pickles "subscription issues" thread, I didn't realize that Yuku called it a subscription or I could've read that for the info. Image

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ] New Topic Add Reply