It is currently 05/03/24 2:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: laffinalltheway
PostPosted: 11/29/11 12:41 pm • # 1 
Administrator

pic, I filed a ticket with yuku support late yesterday about the problems people are having getting into chat and computers freezing if we try to change chat avatars ~ I questioned whether it could be related to the chat version being used by yuku as being incompatible with recent flash updates ~ but Chris is thinking it's a java update that is playing havoc and it's on the techs' "to do" list to check ~ but I mentioned you by name, saying you have mostly given up trying to get into chat ~ here's the part of Chris' reply that refers to you specifically:
Quote:
Regarding laffin's issue, she asked to have her ticket closed and she was going to ask help at the ubuntu forums, but if she wants, we can re-open the ticket. She couldn't find her flash settings in her system, I can ask my next-door neighbour, he is a computer tech and he uses ubuntu and firefox, same as laffin does,
Let me know if you will pursue this or if you want me to ~

Sooz

Post subject: laffinalltheway
PostPosted: 11/30/11 10:15 am • # 2 
Editorialist

Thanks, Sooz but I'm not going to bother.  I'm having enough other problems with my computer that take priority over the chat issue.

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply