It is currently 06/16/24 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 23 posts ]
PostPosted: 04/03/09 12:38 am • # 1 
Okay, we already missed a day, so I'll toss one out.
What's your biggest quirk?

PostPosted: 04/03/09 12:45 am • # 2 
Hmmm. So many to choose from ... OK - I wear open shoes most of the time (i.e., except for one or two days a year and special occasions).

PostPosted: 04/03/09 10:28 am • # 3 
You sound like my aunt! She wears sandals year round, even when it snows! Everyone always asks if her feet are cold, and she just shrugs "no."

I haven't figured out which of my quirks is the biggest yet. It may be the complete contrast between my need to be a totally organized neat-freak at work and the explosion of clutter I call my home.

PostPosted: 04/03/09 11:21 am • # 4 
Administrator

I'm still thinking about how to answer this question ~ I have SO MANY quirks to choose from! ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 04/03/09 1:12 pm • # 5 
I really think I'm quirk free. I even asked my husband and he couldn't come up with one.

PostPosted: 04/03/09 1:18 pm • # 6 
I think your hairstyle is kind of quirky......

PostPosted: 04/03/09 1:19 pm • # 7 
Judy G wrote:
I really think I'm quirk free. I even asked my husband and he couldn't come up with one.

Like any sane husband would admit to his wife's quirks even if she had them. [img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/tongue.gif[/img] I think everyone has quirks, especially on a board where so many seemed to express distaste for being called "normal." [img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif[/img] Some people's quirks might be bigger than others, though. Some might need to alphabetize the entire spice cabinet, while others are only fixated on ensuring the cutlery drawer is kept orderly, and another's quirk might be leaving the laundry strewn wherever it lands until wash day.

PostPosted: 04/03/09 1:50 pm • # 8 
I guess, Calluna. Remember, on the thread re: normalcy I stated (proudly) that I was extremely normal. Gop already pointed out my quirky hairstyle, anyone else can feel free point out any of my quirks!

PostPosted: 04/03/09 1:51 pm • # 9 
Okay, I really do have a quirk. I like to eat dots (the gummy candy) when I drink wine. There it is, my shame, in front of all.

PostPosted: 04/03/09 1:54 pm • # 10 
If I get pissed off in a store or something and there's no point to it, Old Time Rock n Roll starts playing in my head and I dance. Not big moves, but it's obvious. Either that guy is dancing or he has ants in his pants.

PostPosted: 04/03/09 1:56 pm • # 11 
Some dots and wine will take care of that, Sammy.

PostPosted: 04/03/09 2:03 pm • # 12 
Administrator

LMAO, Sammy ~ Image ~

LOL, Judy ~ I used to love the red Dots ~ probably still do but I haven't had any in years ~ I have gotten hooked [well, sort-a hooked] on Starbursts ~ I always bring a treat to share with my kidlets after a tutoring session at school and they love Starbursts ~ so I bought a GIANT bag at Walgreen's ~ enough Starbursts for months and months ~ or the bag WOULD be enough for months and months if I would quit finding my own hand reaching into that bag ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 04/03/09 2:17 pm • # 13 
lol, Judy. I'll try that.

PostPosted: 04/03/09 4:43 pm • # 14 
Ooh, Dots used to be my favorite movie theater cand (along with the closely related jujubees). I haven't had them in AGES and didn't even know they existed anymore. I'll have to wander down the candy aisle and treat myself to a box. That sounds like a good quirk to try. [img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif[/img]

PostPosted: 04/03/09 9:05 pm • # 15 
LOL everyone! If we're going to start talking about food quirks, I'll have to admit to my passion for crisp (chips to you guys) and mayonnaise sandwiches! Image

PostPosted: 04/03/09 11:46 pm • # 16 
OCD about symmetry.

PostPosted: 04/04/09 12:23 am • # 17 
Administrator

For symmetry, or against, NC?

AQ, I think it's both picklepuss and Calluna who are also fans of mayo sandwiches ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 04/04/09 12:42 am • # 18 
One must have symmetry. At least that's how I rationalize it.

PostPosted: 04/04/09 12:47 am • # 19 
sooz08 wrote:

For symmetry, or against, NC?

AQ, I think it's both picklepuss and Calluna who are also fans of mayo sandwiches ~ Image

Sooz

Yes, but I don't put chips/crisps on them. [img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif[/img]

PostPosted: 04/04/09 12:50 am • # 20 
I like mayo sandwiches but I use lettuce leaves instead of bread.

PostPosted: 04/04/09 12:53 am • # 21 
Administrator

LMAO ~ well, since we are all "confessing" ~ I like mayo sandwiches WITH bread, lettuce, and bacon ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 04/04/09 1:55 am • # 22 
Is that a BL, sooz? I like the BLT, too. Yum

PostPosted: 04/04/09 2:14 am • # 23 
Administrator

I call it the "BL no T", Sammy ~ Image

Sooz

Page 1 of 1   [ 23 posts ] New Topic Add Reply