It is currently 06/25/24 11:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Nuts part 2
PostPosted: 01/17/13 8:18 am • # 1 
Editorialist

Along with idiots setting creatures on fire....we have the issue of cops shooting family pets.

(Graphic photo on this article, but it's important because it *clearly* shows that the dog was shot from *behind*.)

Police bring 2013 in with a bang by killing 18 pets to date

AMERICA-More dogs have been shot and killed (18 known) by police than there are days in this New Year. Police are bringing the New Year in with a bang, and the public has had enough.

The public not only has to watch out for gunmen killing their children and family members, but now have to protect their family pets from the police that are servants of the public.

Is seems police are tired of walking on the legal side of society, so they now think they can take the public’s civil rights from us. Not only are they violating the due process Laws by entering private, fenced property; they are now telling the public a crime has been committed before the fact; which is unconstitutional under void for vagueness “A servant of the law cannot create a crime before one has been committed and cannot say a crime has been committed without a law.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/police- ... is-illegal

Police in Colorado go to wrong address and kill family dog

Ziggy, an eight-year-old blue heeler/border collie mix, was shot and killed on Monday night by deputies who allegedly responded to the wrong address following a business alarm in Denver, Colo.

According to Tuesday's 9 News, Jeff Fisher, Ziggy's owner, claims that two Adams County deputies opened the door around 8 p.m. on Monday night.

When the door was opened, Ziggy, who weighed all of 35 pounds, ran out and was shot three times.

Fisher described the horrible incident:

"They just opened the door and opened fire on my dog,"

Fisher alleges that the deputies told him to calm down and advised that he could "get a new dog."

http://www.examiner.com/article/police- ... ts_article

Post subject: Re: Nuts part 2
PostPosted: 01/20/13 9:09 pm • # 2 
The cops should be fired for that insensitive comment alone.

PostPosted: 01/20/13 10:34 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

ADAMS COUNTY, Colo. - The Adams County deputy who shot a dog named "Ziggy" after responding to the wrong building for a burglary has been taken off patrol duty permanently, according to the Adams County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/lo ... ermanently

This is the second dog that cop shot, but from what I understand, the first dog did survive.

PostPosted: 01/24/13 3:24 pm • # 4 
Editorialist

I don't want to add a "Nuts, Part Three," but this definitely needs to get a heads up to the quality of "nuts" we are dealing with.

Pretty soon there will be a disease, or a syndrome, of some physical or mental disease named for every person on earth. I don't know what this crap is, but I do know what HAARP is, and I can't see the connection. It stretches the imagination a bit too far.

But then I read about the other things that I do believe are happening through the DOD and the politicians, and I cannot blame the susceptibility of some folks to believing anything evil and destructive the "gubmint" is accused of doing.

Unfortunately, every time I think I have something "figured out," I think about my theory and can see the same demonstrable hysteria I hear pouring from the mouths of what I currently recognize as "nuts."

Anyone else come across this apparently well known hype (google is full of it, with gruesome pictorial evidence) of a disease being senselessly and indiscriminately poured down upon we innocent human beings?????

http://www.unhealthyearth.com/2012/07/c ... P8yGGcxFoM

rots of ruck.

jd

PostPosted: 01/24/13 7:39 pm • # 5 
Editorialist

We had a thread about those mysterious sounds....maybe a year ago? I can't find it now.

Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ] New Topic Add Reply