It is currently 09/28/24 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]
 Post subject: question
PostPosted: 02/14/13 5:20 pm • # 1 
For some time now I have had a terrible time accessing this group from IE but when I access it from Google although I have no trouble getting here and it says welcome Dee upper left hand corner... it then asks me to apply for membership. Does anyone know how I can gain access without having to go through the membership part again?

Post subject: Re: question
PostPosted: 02/14/13 5:33 pm • # 2 
Administrator

Dee, I'll make sure Jab sees this message ~ but I'm confused ~ it asks you to apply for membership but allows you to sign in? ~ that makes no sense to me ~ if I'm remembering correctly, when you return to VoC [if you sign out when you leave] there are 2 buttons in the upper left corner, both fairly small and fairly close together ~ one is to sign in and the other is to join ~ please don't be insulted, but are you sure you're clicking on the "sign in" button?

Sooz

PostPosted: 02/14/13 7:32 pm • # 3 
Sooz.. when I get to this group in the upper left hand corner it says Welcome Dee then when I click on General it says Form Membership Application. I don't understand what's going on.

PostPosted: 02/14/13 7:35 pm • # 4 
Maybe it's just welcoming me to Yuku but not this group but I would think that since I am already a member here it would not ask me to apply for membership again. Hummmmmm :grin

PostPosted: 02/14/13 7:40 pm • # 5 
Administrator

This is no longer a Yuku group.
You arenèt using a bookmark to Yuku, are you?

PostPosted: 02/14/13 7:43 pm • # 6 
Where ever I am at now I got here via Google Chrome and don't ask me how I got here but this is what I wanted to do.

PostPosted: 02/14/13 7:45 pm • # 7 
I was not using a bookmark Oskar and have no idea how to get to where I can bookmark it as I am not familiar with Google Chrome at all but do like the quickness when using it.

PostPosted: 02/14/13 7:50 pm • # 8 
Administrator

Good catch, oskar!

Dee, try deleting your VoC bookmark ~ then come back, using https://voicesorchoices.com ~ then bookmark us here ~ also, when you sign in, there is an option to "sign in automatically" ~ make sure that little box is checked ~ then you won't have to sign in each time ~

FTR, you won't get any response to applying at yuku VoC ~ that site has been deactivated by yuku, at the same time yuku kicked me out ~ LOL!

Sooz

PostPosted: 02/14/13 7:53 pm • # 9 
Administrator

fukyuku ;)

PostPosted: 02/14/13 7:57 pm • # 10 
Administrator

Dee, you can make us a favorite in Google Chrome ~ when you type in the link in my above post, look to the far right of the address bar ~ you will see a plain white star ~ click on that star and it will turn yellow ~ that means it's a favorite and the next time you click on chrome, "voices or choices" will appear right below the address bar ~ just click on that ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 02/14/13 9:47 pm • # 11 
Thanks Sooz... all completed and works well. :happydance

Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ] New Topic Add Reply