It is currently 05/18/24 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
PostPosted: 05/03/09 1:11 am • # 1 
A comet the size of Jupiter is heading for Earth. Nothing can stop it, and the result is the elimination of Earth as a planet. It will hit in 6 days.

How do you spend the last 6 days?

PostPosted: 05/03/09 1:21 am • # 2 
Gosh. With my family. I'd say friends too, but I guess they'd have the same idea (about family, I mean). What would we do? Eat, drink and be merry, I suppose .. what else? Image

PostPosted: 05/03/09 2:24 am • # 3 
Trying to track down a team of oddball oilrig workers.

PostPosted: 05/03/09 2:31 am • # 4 
Join the Democratic Partty and start a movement to impeach Obama for having ignored the real threat to the well-being of the US during his first 100 days in office. It's a major dereliction of duty.

PostPosted: 05/03/09 2:47 am • # 5 
FeatheredFish wrote:
Trying to track down a team of oddball oilrig workers.

LOL!

I'd throw the craziest, wildest party ever! It's much more fun if you don't have to clean the mess when the party is over.

PostPosted: 05/03/09 4:58 am • # 6 
Since I have Sex Daze to Climax away prior to the Asteroid's Cummming ... I WOOD (sp) take Decadence to Higher Levels and Higher Heights never Conceived of before ... I Wood (sp) Go out with a Big BANG ... no WIMP-her ... I would drink a lot of Single Malt Whiskey and Rare Expensive Whines (sp) and Krystal & Dom Perignon Champagne and Truffles and Caviar and ... and ... and ... Be as Superficial as Possible ... LOLOL ... Effen !! Image

PostPosted: 05/03/09 5:05 am • # 7 
That Damned Meteor Better Strike on time 'cuz I will be totally Bankrupt fter those six Daze ... LOLOL ... Ebben !! Image

PostPosted: 05/03/09 5:12 am • # 8 
Put it all on your cards then make some minimal monthly payment arrangement. Image

PostPosted: 05/03/09 6:21 am • # 9 
Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll!

PostPosted: 05/03/09 7:28 am • # 10 
Rob a bank, go on a cross-country spending spree with the proceeds and hope the comet gets me before the police do!

PostPosted: 05/03/09 7:39 am • # 11 
Editorialist

I'd go out & do yard work, finally organize my shop...generally just tidy up in preparation.

PostPosted: 05/03/09 8:26 am • # 12 
Editorialist

Family time, and once the kiddo is asleep, hot quality time with the hubby.

PostPosted: 05/05/09 3:21 pm • # 13 
ini wrote:
Since I have Sex Daze to Climax away prior to the Asteroid's Cummming ... I WOOD (sp) take Decadence to Higher Levels and Higher Heights never Conceived of before ... I Wood (sp) Go out with a Big BANG ... no WIMP-her ... I would drink a lot of Single Malt Whiskey and Rare Expensive Whines (sp) and Krystal & Dom Perignon Champagne and Truffles and Caviar and ... and ... and ... Be as Superficial as Possible ... LOLOL ... Effen !! Image

You're definitely invited to my last six days wild party! Image

Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ] New Topic Add Reply