It is currently 05/03/24 7:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: I hate texting!
PostPosted: 09/12/15 9:52 am • # 1 
Editorialist

LOL! I finally got used to my iPhone and can text pretty good with my one middle finger. Never got the hang of the thumb thing. NOW, I have a small Samsung for the rental pool and I can't hit the right letter. Ever. I spend more time back-spacing than I do texting. It doesn't have the cool auto-correct like my iPhone where all I have to do is try to type a word, it corrects and I hit space to put that word in. Sigh. iPhone is accustomed to my typos. ha!

Post subject: Re: I hate texting!
PostPosted: 09/12/15 1:19 pm • # 2 
Administrator

Invest in a small stylus, roseanne ~ looks like a pen and is similar in size but has a rubber tip ~ here, Walgreen's and other drug stores have them near checkout ~ they're cheap [maybe $2] and, more importantly, make texting VERY easy ~ I keep one on my desk and one in my purse ~ if you have trouble finding one, let me know and I'm happy to send one [or more] to you ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 09/15/15 3:29 pm • # 3 
Jeff and I are fairly dependent on texting. Neither of us needed a stylus but Olie always did. He couldn't manipulate his fingers on the keyboard either.

PostPosted: 09/15/15 3:41 pm • # 4 
Editorialist

I have a stylus, but I hate the thought of having to carry it around with me. Pfffffft! lol

PostPosted: 09/15/15 7:03 pm • # 5 
I don't wear reading glasses yet, partly because I could not imagine carrying them around.

PostPosted: 09/15/15 7:25 pm • # 6 
Editorialist

kathyk1024 wrote:
I don't wear reading glasses yet, partly because I could not imagine carrying them around.

LOL Kathy! I've been using reading glasses for years. I now have 5 pairs. One in the living room, one in the kitchen, one by the computer and two at the office. No need to carry them. :b I buy them at the dollar store. You could always buy a chain to wear them around your neck too. I don't do that because I can't even stand necklaces around my neck.

PostPosted: 09/15/15 11:49 pm • # 7 
Editorialist

As long as we're talking about electronic stuff I just heard a tale about a young fella who entered his girlfriend's name in his contact list as "low battery". Now if the girlfriend phones and his wife sees it she helpfully plugs his phone in for him.

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ] New Topic Add Reply