It is currently 06/01/24 8:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
PostPosted: 07/24/09 8:07 am • # 1 
Editorialist

I'm depressed. I'm still running a fever, and the stupid clinic isn't open till tomorrow--so my husband and kids are going away for a cottage weekend without me. So I can stay down here and go to the doctor, and he can tell me I have the flu get out of his office and stop wasting his time. ARGH

I know in the large scheme of things, this is a little issue---but I'm feeling remarkably un-fucking-zen right now.ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 07/24/09 8:14 am • # 2 
Your arms and Legs must be aching ... that is one of the symptoms of the current strain ... Even !!

PostPosted: 07/24/09 9:29 am • # 3 
There's a summer cold going around now too. Everyone I know who just went to the conference with me has it too, as well as others who weren't at the conference and just picked it up on vacation. Both of us going to Mozambique have this stupid cold...should make flying really fun (or else it's just allergies from all the rain and mold growing everywhere as a result of the rain). I guess the antihistamines will help me sleep well. At least I don't have a fever, so they won't stop me from flying.

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ] New Topic Add Reply