It is currently 05/04/24 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Hellcat?!
PostPosted: 09/15/16 7:41 pm • # 1 
Editorialist

From Craigslist in Alabama. Click on link to see pictures. I'll post one. Too funny:

condition: salvage
make / manufacturer: Satan
model name / number: Pure hell
size / dimensions: Big enough to attack

Free to a good or bad home I don't really care. Brother brought it home said he found it in the middle of the road, but I'm almost certain he found it at the gates of hell. Not really certain if it's a male/female, but all it does is tear shit up. Hates dog, kids, other cats, humans, or actually anything that breathes. Got a rug you got from the inlaws you hate? Don't worry this little bastard with destroy it. Won't recommend leaving it around anything other that grade8 steel. Makes the perfect gift for that little prick of a neighbor child that lives next door. About the only thing it's good for is shitting in the litter box about 5% of the time. The other 95% is on the couch or in your bed. For the love of God someone please come get this cat. I'll throw in food/water dispenser, cat perch, litter box, litter and half a bag of cat food. Don't let its looks fool you, the cat is Satan himself.

http://bham.craigslist.org/zip/5780133698.html

Post subject: Re: Hellcat?!
PostPosted: 09/16/16 9:04 am • # 2 
Administrator

I like the current owner's honesty ~ but, for some reason, I don't think even the usual draw of "free" will help ~ :ey

Sooz

PostPosted: 09/16/16 12:49 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

I'm not sure, sooz. An avid cat lover would see it as an "opportunity" or even a rescue shelter. There is one in Calgary (and I'm sure many other places) who take in feral kittens of whom many are from farms/barns. They have great success with being able to socialized them. It takes a foster home with someone who has a LOT of time to give individual attention and love. They have very few "failures" and try to place those cats back in a farm/barn situation where their mouser skills are needed. This cat looks young, so there's still hope.

PostPosted: 09/17/16 11:07 am • # 4 
Editorialist

Amused at the ad.
Horrified because it's a "free" craigslist ad, and terrible things happen to critters who wind up there.

PS: I could fix that cat. :lol

PostPosted: 09/17/16 5:27 pm • # 5 
There isn't a kitty in the world that doesn't like me.

PostPosted: 09/18/16 7:00 am • # 6 
Editorialist

Chaos333 wrote:
Amused at the ad.
Horrified because it's a "free" craigslist ad, and terrible things happen to critters who wind up there.

PS: I could fix that cat. :lol

I have no doubt you could "fix" that cat, Chaos. :fl

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply