It is currently 03/29/24 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
PostPosted: 01/04/19 1:21 am • # 1 
Editorialist

I’m 68 years old and I have so many unanswered questions bringing in the new year !!! I still haven’t found out who let the dogs out or where the beef is ... I still don’t know how to get to Sesame Street , and in the age of technology, why doesn’t Dora just use google maps ? Why do all flavours of fruit loops taste exactly the same , or just how many licks does it take to get to the centre of a tootsie pop? Why are eggs and lightbulbs packaged in flimsy containers , but batteries are secured in plastic that’s tough as nails ? Ever buy scissors? You need scissors to cut into the packaging of scissors! I still don’t understand why there is braille in drive up atms or why “abbreviated “ is such a long word . Why is there a “D” in “fridge “ but not in “refrigerator “..... why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons ? Why do they sterile the needle for lethal injections? And why do you have to put your two cents in “ ... but it’s only a penny for your thoughts “ where’s that extra penny going to anyways ? Why does the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tunes.and why did you just try to sing those previous songs ? And just what is Victoria’s Secret?and what would you do for a Klondike bar when you know as soon as you bite into it it’s going to fall part ? Does she or doesn’t she what ? Why do you care if I got milk ? And do you really think I am this witty ???? Actually got this from a friend , who stole it from her brothers girlfriends uncles cousins baby mommas doctor who lived next to an old classmates mailman???? Copy and paste , change the age , and enjoy your day

PostPosted: 01/04/19 8:58 am • # 2 
Editorialist

Enjoyed. All perfectly good questions :lol

PostPosted: 01/04/19 9:23 am • # 3 
Administrator

My 1st thought was "who would ever think about THAT" ~ my 2d thought was "jim needs a new hobby" ~ :b ~ but I confess I laughed all the way thru the read ~ primo post, jim!

Sooz

PostPosted: 01/06/19 7:53 pm • # 4 
Editorialist

Victoria's Secret is advertising, because their products really aren't that great. lol

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ] New Topic Add Reply